Followers

Monday 28 September 2020

Beccy's Place - Country Floral Digital image set

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors 

How has your weekend been? On Saturday we had a trip to our local garden centre. We had a coffee there and we picked up some supplies. As the weather was nice we spent the afternoon cleaning and oiling a garden table we had been given.  On Sunday we had a trip to see our daughter and son-in-law we took them some supplies for packing. We are all hoping they are going to move soon. 

I am one of the Blog Contributors for Beccy's Place. Which means that I get some truly gorgeous images to work with. The one I am show casing now is the Encore Set Country Floral. The images are just so pretty. I am featured on Beccy's Blog today click HERE to see my makes there


The papers were in my stash. 


This is the Country Floral Digital Stamp set and it is available HERE. There are pre-coloured images and line art in the set. 


I used the oval with the flowers. I coloured the flowers with my Prismacolor pencils. Once the image was coloured I fussy cut it. 


This sentiment added nicely inside the oval. 


I coloured the ladybird and then I cut is out. I added the antennae with a Micron pen my cutting out isn't that good.  


I made a cute little tag too. The ladybirds look good in different colours. 


I really did enjoy using this set. I think I will turn to this set often. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Have a good week.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

tilly said...

I love the colours in this beautiful card, it is very versatile xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jackie, beautiful images.xxx

Liz said...

Gorgeous card and tag, Jackie. The images are beautifully coloured. xx

Alison59 said...

Oooh Jackie this is gorgeous; love the colour choices :-)

Wendy L said...

So pretty Jackie, my fave colours

Em Louise Fairley said...

Stunning card, Jackie xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, these are just gorgeous, love the card its so pretty and the tag is so sweet.xx

KathyA. said...

This card is delightful with its lovely colors and great layout! TFS Kathy A at myasperations.blogspot.com

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Jackie and so love this sentiment too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. I love the colours.
GG

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the card and those wee ladybirds on the tag look great, amazing what a change of colour does for them, Hazelx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Jackie, lovely colours and design, and I love the little ladybug tag too, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. I do like the digital images but cannot download them to my iPad. Glad you had a good weekend. Take care and stay safe.

Janice said...

Pretty card Jackie.
Janice x