Followers

Friday 4 September 2020

Winter Wonderland - Snowmen and Snow Challenge - Sponsor Bugaboo

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? Lots of the schools have gone back now. It must all be very strange for the children  and their teachers. I have been quite tired after the sale at the weekend. I didn't do too badly I sold quite a few cards. I have got more idea about what sells now. So if I get to do it again that knowledge will help. 

The new challenge starts at the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog and I am hosting this one. I have chosen the theme of Snowmen and Snow. Our sponsor is Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I was able to choose some adorable images. 


I decided to make a DL card. The patterned paper was in my stash. 


There are many wonderful images in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This cute little image is called Three Snowmen and it is available HERE. 


This is a very cute little card. It is another one for my Christmas stash. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome card again Jackie hope you will add to our Crafty Catz challenge we are back

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

So very sweet and cute Jackie

Have a good weekend

June x

Christine Harrop said...

Such a cute cars Jackie. Love your sweet snowmen. Christine x

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, so glad you enjoyed the sale, it must be good to get out and about.
I love your cute card and as Sue already said, we are always happy to have you join us.xx

Shabneez said...

Adorable creation Jackie! Pleased to hear you sold some and hope you are feeling a little more energetic now. Shabneez x

tilly said...

It's a beautiful addition to your Christmas stash, well done one the sale xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is adorable, I love the cute snowmen. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

carla said...

What a great card with the cute snowmen.
Also a lovely background.

Carla

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

these little snowmen are just TOO cute Jackie. Lovely card

Alison59 said...

Aw super cute snowmen Jackie :-)

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet and beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, I love bugaboo images and have this one too. So cute, Hope you have a lovely weekend, Hazelxx

pam said...

Beautiful festive card Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

Nataliascraft said...

So adorable and gorgeous card, love your snowmans xx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Mackie. I do love the snowmen. Glad you did well at the weekend. Tale care and enjoy this weekend. Take care and stay safe.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Loving these little cute snowmen - so much personality. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Aunty Sue said...

Thanks for adding to Crafty Catz have a fab day

Doreen said...

Love those snowmen,this is gorgeous.xxx

Pat K said...

This trio looks fabulous...wonderful card Jackie. xx

karenlotty said...

Some lovely makes this week I’m glad you managed to sell a few cards at the sale and displaying over 100 cards - Wow! It is difficult to gauge what sells and what doesn’t but like you say you have an idea for next time Hopefully it’ll be less stressful about social distancing I still can’t bring myself to venture very far I don’t even go food shopping
Take care x

Jackie C said...

So cute Jackie! Love it!
This has come together beautifully!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Jackie ... just love your little snowmen card ... how very cute ... sorry I didn't know about your sale ... note to self ... keep up lol ... hope you and Keith are keeping well and hope we can get together when things are safe ... take care ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Billie A said...

Awesome card and the slimline is perfect for these Bugaboo snowmen. I love your color choices and so glad you shared over at Colour Crazy (and Crafty Catz)

Deanne Saunders said...

Soooo sweet!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Marie Bingaman said...

I love these guys, and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at CCAYR! :)

~Marie B -DT