Followers

Sunday 26 September 2021

Cards made with the Papers from the new John Next Door Christmas Box Kit

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your weekend going? We had a lovely day yesterday with our daughter and son-in-law their lovely doggy and their four bunnies. The last bunny has a bit of a back story but he is safe with them now. Our daughter is such a softie. 

I had two briefs for the Christmas box kit. These cards are from the second brief where I used the papers from the kit in different ways. The box kit is released later today on the Craft Store. 


For this card I used some flag dies (I think they came with the Shutter Card die set). I added a tag and some twine. 


Right back when I started crafting I used to do tea-bag folding. This is a tea-bag folded Christmas tree. I used the Presscut nested oval dies on this card. 


Here I used a curtain fold on the paper. I did fiddle around for a while until I got the fold I needed. 

Making these cards was right in my comfort zone using strips of patterned paper. I had lots of strips left after making the other cards. The sentiment was foiled with my Kaleido.


Another pattern made with strips of paper. I made a few cards with this design I liked it a lot. The sentiment is foiled and I used the Remore Die set. 

Here are all the makes together. I really can't wait to see the magazine. If you buy one you will have great fun with it.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

karin said...

Love your cards Jackie. Great that Christmas tree made of folded teabags.
Karin.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulously designed, love the great colours too and those dies are awesome. . xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous Jackie great designs
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie and well planned.
Glad your still getting time with your daughter.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful cards are fabulous designs Jackie, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
these are so lovely and the designs are brilliant.
Love the papers used and all the fab elements and styles.
They defintitely would be perfect for the males we have to sent to.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Littlelamb said...

Love all the cards Jackie especially the ones using strips of the paper. I love making cards like that . Take care. Hugsx

karenlotty said...

Some lovely makes
The tartan paper is on my wish list

Em Louise Fairley said...

More pretty makes xoxo

JD/ Jill said...

These are all fabulous! I used to do a lot ot tea bag folding...but my card folds were NEVER as precise and PERFECT as yours are. I have flag dies, because I didn't know quite what to do with them...but you sure have inspired me...

Rocky said...

That tree is awesome, love all the tartan.