Followers

Monday 6 September 2021

Puzzled Sheep for Christmas

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We were quite tired after visiting our parents on Friday. For one thing we had to get a two seater sofa upstairs. This was a bit of a feat as the stairs had a bend in them. We didn't home until 7:00 pm and we had a boot full of stuff to get rid of. On Saturday we had friends round to supper which made a nice change. 

On Sunday we had a quiet day and I actually made a card I could blog straight away. Of course it is a Christmas card. 


I was looking through old Christmas cards and I found this one with sheep on that I thought would be ideal. 

I used a puzzle die that came free with a magazine sometime ago. The sentiment is one from John Next Door. On Friday I visited the Art of Craft shop which is just up the road from my in-laws. I even got to look in the warehouse and have a chat with Pete and Jane who run Crafts-Too. 


I still need lots more Christmas cards. I will see what I can get done this week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie.xx

karin said...

Great that puzzle die Jackie. Love your card!
Karin

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Crafting Queen said...

Really love this card, must get my die out and have a go. Have a great week. Hugs Anesha x

cuilliesocks said...

What a great way to recycle a lovely card Jackie,I love the jigsaw die, it's created a beautiful card, Kate x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card and so much snow,not seen any for years, xxx

Littlelamb said...

Hi Havkie. Lovely card. I have the puzzle die. It’s useful isn’t it. One day I will be driving again and will get to the Art of Craft shop again and get to see Jane Penny and Linda. At the moment I just have to talk to them on the phone. Take care.🤗

JD/ Jill said...

What a wonderful idea for a card. Turned out really nice!

aussie aNNie said...

A most adorable creation. xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet! xoxo

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and Wintry scene-love the jigsaw puzzle die
Carol x

tilly said...

I still prefer the old fashioned type of card and this one is just up my street lol xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a lovely Christmas card today

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just gorgeous hun
Hugs Shell xx

Tracy Welham said...

I love this, Jackie. Such a beautiful snowy scene. I have been looking for a jigsaw die, as I thought I could make my niece some simple puzzles cards to make up. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A Wonderful festive card and a fabulous winter scene too. The puzzle detail is brilliant. A perfect image, not just for Christmas. take care, Michelle x