Followers

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Pop-Up Stepper Cards not just for Christmas

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a good week. 

Here are the last of the cards that I made for the Crafts-Too Birthday shows on the Craft Store last weekend. 

I thought I would share all the Stepper Fold cards I made. 

Christmas and Penguins. 

Christmas and Gnomes. 

You're a Star. 


A floral birthday card. This cards are easy to put together and can be decorated just how you like. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. I will be back doing comments soon. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

tilly said...

the stepper cards are beautiful and each one so different, I can't choose a favorite lol xx

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, a lovely set of cards to show off, love the gnomes.
Hope things are ok for you, take care.xx

aussie aNNie said...

This is absolutely wow.. great colours and design. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are fantastic and gorgeous Jackie
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous cards Jackie, love the folds and the super images, Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely cards. Anesha

Eva Bussom said...

Adorable cards! Love the fun folds too!

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Jackie. I enjoyed making several of these cards before after watching Maxine making the original card. Waiting for my die to come now. Take care.🤗

Shabneez said...

Fabulous samples Jackie - all wonderful! Shabneez x

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all adorable xoxo

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
these are so lovely and all designs look very stunning.
I love them all and what a very unusual design not seen that before.
You have created such wonderful scenes on the Christmas ones.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

karenlotty said...

Beautiful samples JACKIE
We are doing OK We’ve even returned to Salsa dancing

Janis Lewis said...

Wow! These cards are fabulous!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

These are great hun, love the gnomes so cute & those penguins will be falling in my basket as soon as payday comes around lol!

Have a fab weekend
Hugs Shell xx