Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2022

A Diamond Point Card for our Daughter and Son-in-law

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? Did you have a nice Easter? On Good Friday we spent the day with our Daughter as her hubby was out with friends. On Saturday we had our good friends round for afternoon tea. Then on Sunday our Daughter and Son-in-law came for Sunday lunch which was provided by the M&S Easter meal deal. Yesterday my hubby got up early and took some friends to Heathrow so they could fly to Australia to visit with grandchildren they have not met before. The rest of the day we caught up on jobs. We have two insurance claims to make for our last cruise. My hand and a missed port. I even tried to claim my Hampshire County pension but that didn't go so well. 

Here is the card I made for out Daughter and Son-in-law for Easter. 


I decided to make another Diamond Point card. The image is from the Poppet Postcards Flower Set from Clarity Stamp. I coloured this when I was following along with the Shack. I used my Faber Castell Polychromo pencils. I chose papers in my stash to match the image. 


I did enjoy joining in with Barbara Gray and the Shack. I just don't seem to have the time to join in now. 


Our Daughter liked this card a lot. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Duch a lovely card Jackie and i love the stamp. Hope the claim goes ok. Take care

tilly said...

I love the diamond shape card and your image and colouring as so pretty, pleased you had a good weekend xx

Janette said...

Not surprised she liked it so much, its super pretty, the image is gorgeous and the shape and papers are beautifully done.xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so cute. The diamond point card you sent me is still up on my wall xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful card Jackie
Gr Karin

JD/ Jill said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend (and nice family time too!)
Lovely card. You know I love to do different card folds. I haven't tried this one yet...but I think you have inspired me.

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Jackie ... so sorry to hear you had a couple of problems on you cruise ... I am afraid I have not been blogging as much as usual and was unaware you had had problems ... hope your hand is ok now and you have a satisfactory claim ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A gorgeous Easter card Jackie and love the card shape too. Hope you are keeping well. - Michelle x