Followers

Saturday 16 April 2022

John Next Door Summer Box Kit

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your weekend going? The weather has been beautiful so far, I do hope it continues. My hand is healing okay. I have had some issues arranging to have the stitches removed,  not helped by the fact they were due out on Easter Sunday. 

Back in March I made three cards for the John Next Door Summer Box kit. My brief was to make floral cards and to provide step by step instructions with photos for one of the cards. I will have to buy a copy of the magazine to see how the article turned out. 


For this card I use one of my Deco Frame dies. The papers and the flowers are from the papers in the kit. I was able to decoupages the flowers to give some dimension. 


In the background of this card you can see a lattice that was cut with a die three times. All the flowers were made with the dies that came from the kit. I used John Next Door Ivy dies too. The sentiment was made with some of the stamps in the kit. 


For this card I used the patterned papers and the stamps from the kit. I stamped the flowers three times so they could be decoupaged. This is the card I did the step by step for. I had made another card but I had misread the brief. All the card I used was Linen Card they do have some beautiful colours. 


There are some lovely elements in the kit. I didn't really scratch the possibilities. There are some fantastic examples from the whole team in the Crafting with John Next Door, Craft Artist, Presscut, Two Jays and More Facebook Group. 

I hope that you have a very Happy Easter

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning cards Jackie love the die frame on the 1st card but would be hard to pick a fave. Happy Easter

karin said...

Great cards Jackie.
Happy Easter!
Karin

Janette said...

Beautiful set of cards Jackie, lots of gorgeous dies used, so pretty.
Happy easter.xx

karenlotty said...

Lovely makes this week
I hope your hand continues to heal Could you just turn up at a local Urgent Care Centre/ AnE to get your sutures removed?
Take care x

Pat K said...

WOW..these are beautiful Jackie. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very beautiful cards Jackie
Gr Karin

aussie aNNie said...

How brilliant is this selection of cards, fabulous design too xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful cards Jackie, love the flowers. Anesha x

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all stunning, Jackie xoxo