Followers

Thursday 14 April 2022

Easter Cards - two from one old card!

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are you all doing? We have just been to M&S to get the Easter Meal deal it is a very good offer. So we are now all set for Sunday. 

I will explain about my hand and the stitches, which I am hoping to have out next week. For our anniversary we went on a Cruise to Northern Europe. Due to the weather the itinerary changed a lot. The day we were due to leave Rotterdam the wind was so strong we had to stay an extra day. We went out for a walk we saw the cube houses and found some really nice shops. We walked back to the ship along the Erasmus Bridge. When we were nearly half way over we were caught by a gust of wind that swept us along and crashed us into the bridge side. My hand took the force of this and I ended up with a gash on the back of my hand. We went back on the ship having had my hand dressed in the terminal building. Reception sent us  to the medical centre and a nice doctor put 7 stitches in the back of my hand. It was a rather scary experience that could have been a lot worse. 

Here are two Easter cards that I made from one old card. 


Here is the first card it uses the main image from the card. The patterned paper was in my stash. 


This was a little image from the inside of the card. I just wish I could stick things on straight. 


Here are the cards together. They will be hand delivered. 

I won't post anything until after Easter now. 

Have a very Happy Easter. 

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

Shabneez said...

Beautiful cards Jackie. So sorry you were hurt on your cruise - sounds scary. Hope your hand heals soon. Shabneez x

Janette said...

Gosh Jackie that must have been so scary, just glad your ok and enjoyed the rest of the trip.
Beautiful set of cards.xx

Mrs A. said...

Goodness , not exactly what your expecting to have happen on the start of your holiday. Hope your feeling better now. The Doc was told he would probably have a couple of stitches on his back. The surgeon said nine were put in but the nurse counted out ten when she took them out. Beautiful cards made from rescuing a used one. Tske care. Hugs Mrs A.

Pat K said...

Adorable images on these beautiful cards. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and impressive cards. Have a lovely Easter xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful Jackie
Fijne paasdagen / Happy Easter

Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Oh that must have been a frightening experience for you Jackie, hope your hand is healing nicely.
Such lovely Easter card, I love James the bear, lovely designs, Kate x

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are both beautiful, Jackie. So sorry about your hand xoxo