Followers

Friday 1 February 2019

Winter Wonderland Challenge blog - Tribute Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

As promised I am back.

The new challenge starts at the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog. This one is a special challenge as it is a tribute to Eileen who was the former owner and Design Team Coordinator who sadly passed away two years ago. The theme of the challenge is Anything Christmas Goes and the sponsor is Dr Digi's House of Stamps.


I knew I had the red snowflake paper on my computer so when I printed the image I printed some to go with him. I added a strip at the bottom so Santa didn't look like he was floating. 



There are many wonderful images in the store if you click on the logo you will be taken there. 


This is Eileen she is sadly missed. 


This is the Simply Santa image and he is available HERE. He was printed onto Neenah card and coloured with Promarkers. I cut him out by hand. 


I used the Happy Snowflakes die set from John Next Door. Not only for the sentiment but I added snowflakes all over the card. 


I am quite pleased with the design of this card. It is still nice and flat for posting. I may well make some more cards like this. The Santa is very jolly. 

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Have a great weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, yes your santa image is fun and looks good on your gorgeous card, very festive...
Nice to remember Eileen too, although I didn't know her its so sad when we lose someone.
Hope you have a lovely day.xx

karin said...

That's a funny Santa Jackie. Great card !
Karin

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant card Jackie love that cute Father Christmas and lovely design Love and hugs Carole x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card and love the Santa he is a jolly fella.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Super cute Santa!

Stamping Bubbles said...

Great card Jackie. It is so sad when a member of our crafting community leaves us but this is a brilliant tribute to a wonderful lady who will appreciate the honour.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Littlelamb said...

Love this Santa Jackie. Thank you.

ALI said...

Great card, love the santa x

Monica C. said...

That is a fun card Jackie! Another one to add to your Christmas stock.
Hugs
Monica

Helen said...

Love this, Jackie - one of my favourite Doctor Digi images!

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Love all the snowflakes. hugs, Pat K xx

Mrs A. said...

The red snowflakes go perfectly with your jolly santa. Had nothing but snowflakes fall all day yesterday and now have 5-6inches of them on the ground .Definetly stay in weather methinks.
Hugs Mrs A.

Catie Cuddles said...

That Santa really is jolly. And a lovely tribute post for your friend.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, and really fab Santa xx

Gwyneth said...

A really fab Christmas card.
GG

Nataliascraft said...

Wonderful Christmas card Jackie, love the Santa image. x

pam said...

Wonderful festive card Jackie, love the Santa.
Hugs Pam x

Janice said...

I loved using this image too Jackie, great card!
Janice x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie....great image...Joolsx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Jackie xoxo

Shabneez said...

Brilliant card Jackie - love the image! Shabneez x

Katie said...

Lovely card

BrendaB said...

So cute! I love the Santa image but also love the greeting diecut! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas Challenges