Followers

Monday 17 June 2019

Bella Christmas Ornaments - Merry Christmas card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? I hope that you had a good one. On Saturday we visited Beaulieu Motor Museum with our daughter and son-in-law. We met our son-in-law's parents there as they were showing one of their cars in a VW event. Their car even won a prize which was fantastic,  On Sunday we had a quiet day at home. I did make  my husband one of his favourite meals.

On Friday I was colouring an image for one of the Design Teams I am on. As my pens were out I decided to look through my printed images to see if there was another one I could colour and I found this one.

I am trying to keep up with my Christmas makes. I did colour the image first and then I chose papers that would match the colours I had used. I used lots of die cuts. All the white you can see on the card was made with Snippets. There are snowflakes, a snowflake border, winter trees  and a sentiment. All the dies I used are from Creative Expressions. 


This image is called Bella Christmas Ornaments and the is available HERE from Bugaboo Stamps. As she is a PNG image I made the background on the computer and I could layer the image on top of the background. I printed the resulting image onto Neenah card stock and I coloured with my Promarkers. I did add a touch of sparkle to the ornaments with a Wink of Stella clear pen. 


This is a Creative Expressions sentiment. When there is room I like to use a bold sentiment. 


That is another card for my stash. It is a bit larger than my usual cards so it will have to be for someone special. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, I admire all you ladies making Christmas cards now, and I love this one, so cute, really pretty.xx

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love that image x

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card ! Love the design and colours !
Hugs Rose !

Donna Ellis said...

Jackie, she is completely adorable, and entirely too mischievous! Loving the green in your candy cane, and the awesome non-traditional colors! Thank you for uploading your pretty project to Christmas at the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge . Hope to see more of your creative submissions in the future.
Warm Smiles,
de
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Stamping Bubbles said...

Great Christmas card Jackie. I too am trying to keep on top of Christmas makes. I am trying not to leave everything to the last minute this year. Lets see how it goes!!
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Joy Wilson said...

Super cute card. I love the purples and blues. Great idea to use snippets of die cuts! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
LPOCF, owner/ coordinator

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

She's so cute and such a lovely card

ALI said...

Vert Sweet Jackie x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card JAckie. Must start my Christmas cards. Take care

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie...love the cute image and the snowflakes set it off well Joolsx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a cute card, Jackie xoxo

karenlotty said...

Very cute She is so pretty and beautifully coloured
I have enjoyed going back and seeing what I have missed I particularly like the idea of using notelets to create card toppers

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jackie, beautiful design and sweet image x

Di said...

Such a sweet card Jackie - just perfect for Christmas! Love all the snowflakes too.

Hugs

Di xx

Lindsey said...

This is such a cute card! Beautiful colouring and love all the background touches. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

Lori Kobular said...

Love that sweet image and the snowflakes! Really beautiful card!

Rose Andrew said...

What a Gorgeous card ... just loving the colors and style .
Crafty Hugs
Rose

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jackie

This is a gorgeous cute card and I love your colour combo

June x

Suze said...

Gorgeous card. Your colouring is lovely. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

Jackie C said...

Fabulous card Jackie xxx Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Adorable card and so beautifully coloured too Michelle x