Followers

Thursday 13 June 2019

Poppies

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been so far? I have finished invigilating for this set of exams. I should have a bit more time to craft now. Let's see how that works out.

Back in April I popped into one of our local charity shops. I picked up a pack of National Trust Notelets for 50p. The images on the notelets were very pretty. So I decided to make them into cards.


I liked the sketch that we used for a recent challenge at the Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) Challenge blog. So I had another go with the aim  to make a birthday card for my mother-in-law who loves poppies. 


The Poppy image is very pretty. I used the image from the front of the notelet. There was a small image on the back that I put on the inside of my card. I also had a piece of paper left over that I could use for a shopping list. 


There were two types of card in the pack. 
Here are the thank you cards that I made. I still have the image from the packaging to use.  I think that was 50p well spent. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Poppies are my favourite flower Jackie and I think your cards are so beautiful

I bet you're please for a rest now that exams are over

June x

Wendy L said...

All gorgeous cards and I love all the poppies, so beautiful Jackie, xxxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are beautiful, Jackie xoxo

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

lovely poppies today Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Love these cards Jackie, the poppies are stunning.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Gorgeous cards, Jackie, featuring such beautifully colored poppies! Love each design! hugs, de

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful cards ! Love Poppies !
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs Rose

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Jackie. Brilliant find in the Charity Shop.

Shabneez said...

A wonderful set of cards Jackie. Shabneez x

Janette said...

Oh how lovely are these cards Jackie, I have to say you had a brilliant idea with the little pad, they all looks so beautiful.
Hope you have a good weekend.x

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful cards Jackie, and a great use of the notelets. Have a lovely weekend. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

ALI said...

Gorgeous cards, the poppies are beautiful x

Mrs A. said...

Poppies are one of my favourite flowers. These cards are lovely. Hugs Mrs A.

Stamping Bubbles said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I am sure your MIL will love it. Love this idea of using notelets as toppers.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Furrbster said...

This is really pretty and what a great use of a notelet!

Hugz Tinz

Tina Chianna said...

What a fantastic use of the notelets, so beautifully done and so effective. Up-scaling at it's best. x

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous cards made from the pretty notelets Jackie, such a clever idea.

Sylv xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi Jackie … super cards and I always love poppies … and also love scouting charity shops too … hope you are well … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Katie said...

Beautiful cards

Pat K said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous floral images!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

P{retty card Jackie. I love looking in charity shops, you can find some amazing things to craft with sometimes Michelle x