Followers

Thursday 27 June 2019

Cards made with Pollyanna Pickering images

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? The start of my week was quiet. Today my husband has the day off so that his car can be looked at. We are going to take the opportunity to visit the tea-room where he will be having his birthday in August. There are a few choices to make. I will be helping at a Felting Workshop on Friday. On Sunday we are travelling up to Warwick so that we can attend my aunt's funeral on the Monday.

I decided to make to cards with one of my Pollyanna Pickering image pads.


I used the Deckled Rectangle dies from Spellbinders to cut out part of the image and a black mat for it. The papers came from a pad by Creative World of Crafts. 


Here is a close up of the cut out section. 


I did exactly the same with the owl image. 


He is a gorgeous Barn Owl. 


As yet I haven't added sentiments I will do this when I know who the cards are going to. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 


I hope the rest of the week is kind to you. Have a great weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

Wendy L said...

These are lovely Jackie, your Pollyanna images make gorgeous cards. Xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Jackie, love them both and your layouts too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely images and cards

Janette said...

Both are really gorgeous cards Jackie, love the deckled edges.
Have a lovely day.xx

Katie said...

Stunning card

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant set of cards Jackie...love the owl one...why would I not....lol...Joolsx

NickScrapShack said...

These are gorgeous. I especially love the owl, so beautiful!

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Two gorgeous cards Jackie, they both have a serene look

Enjoy your busy weekend and I hope your aunt's funeral isn't too upsetting for you

June x

Lori Kobular said...


Beautiful cards Jackie! Such peaceful scenes! Love both cards!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

lovely layered cards with beautiful bird images, esp that owl

Tracy Welham said...

These are wonderful, Jackie. That die is nice touch instead of having them cut staight, I love it. Enjoy your felting, and I hope your Aunt's funeral goes well. Creative Blessings Tracy x

Mrs A. said...

Lovely idea to cut part of the image out and then superimpose again on top. The kingfisher card is my favourite. Hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...

These are stunning, Jackie, what beautiful images. xx

pam said...

Stunning cards Jackie, love the images and fabulous layouts
Hugs Pam x

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie. As I love owls that is my favourite. Hope you enjoyed the felting.

Shabneez said...

Wonderful cards Jackie. Sorry to hear about your Aunt. Hugs, Shabneez x

Stamping Bubbles said...

These are gorgeous cards, Pollyana Pickering images are beautiful.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are both fab, Jackie xoxo

Hazel (Didos) said...

Stunning, I love Pollyanna images, Hope Monday goes ok for you all, Hazel xx

ALI said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie x

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Jackie, Beautiful card ! Have a blessed weekend .
Hugs Rose 🥰

karenlotty said...

Lovely card
This’ll make you smile After all of those years I have suddenly realised that the dies have matching edges Doh!
I hope the funeral goes as well as can be expected xx

Tina Chianna said...

Such gorgeous and professional makes. I love the layering and design layout. So easy to get addicted to her wonderful artwork. Am now following your blog :)

Janice said...

Lovely cards Jackie, super images.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Fab cards, with great images and layout. Especially love the barn owl Michelle x