Followers

Friday 7 June 2019

Winter Wonderland Challenge blog - theme Use Red and Green

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Happy Friday. This morning I am helping at a Felting workshop and I am going straight from there to invigilating. So it will be a busy day of contrasts. I am not sure what we are doing at the weekend but it is nice to have nothing planned.

The new challenge starts at the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog and the theme this time is Use Red and Green ( you can use other colours too). The sponsor is Dr Digi's House of Stamps. 


I found a tutorial online showing how to make a U-fold card. When I make this type of card I love that I can use my guillotine to cut all the mats and layer.  The sentiment was cut with a John Next Door die. The label was cut with a Creative Expressions die. 


There are many wonderful images in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This image is called Selfie Santa and is available HERE.  The image was printed onto Neenah Card Stock and coloured with Promarkers. I just wish I had put the image a bit lower on the card. 


I have plans to make another card to this design.

I would like to enter the following challenges: 


 Have a great weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I love that delightful design paper and have never seen this style card before so
I am away to go in search of a tutorial . Have a restful weekend. Hugs Mrs A.

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Janette said...

Its super cute Jackie, the paper is very festive along with the gorgeous image. Hope you have a good weekend.x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I love the design and the image is wonderful. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Furrbster said...

Brilliant - love the layout,

Hugz Tinz

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Have a good weekend.

Andree said...

A brilliant card Jackie and a great design. The paper and image are fabulous. Have a lovely weekend xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

A brilliant card Jackie. I love the card shape you have used and the image is so cute.
Enjoy your quiet weekend.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Tracy Welham said...

Lovely festive card and a great design. Have a nice weekend. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Kathy said...

The images are so cute!. Love how you've used them and also love the fold you've used

karenlotty said...

Terrific card and yes maybe I agree with you that the image should be slightly lower but it still looks amazing
I love your card for MAWT - great sketch idea

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie great use of your papers.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Super cute! Love the card shape

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a super design card not seen one of those before.
Love your papers used and the image is so sweet and you have coloured it wonderfully too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

Fabulous card Jackie, love the shape and decoration.
Pam x

Janice said...

Super card Jackie, such a fun image!
Janice x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

I have to agree with Janice, above, it's a super card and image

June x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

I have to agree with Janice, above, it's a super card and image

June x

Carole J said...

Ohh - I love this fold! It's a beautiful Christmas card, Jackie, and it must have taken quite a while with all the matting and layering as well as the colouring! Lovely work! xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this fold and the papers you have used!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Super card and love the shape too. Never tried felting, on my list of things to do Michelle x