Followers

Friday 20 September 2019

A New Home Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? I hope you have something nice planned for the weekend. We are spending Saturday with our son-in-law's parents. They  have bought us tickets to see a show at the theatre in Newbury. During the day we are all going to the Newbury County Show. It should be a good day. If you are wondering where our daughter and son-in-law will be, well they are on holiday in New York. They come back on Sunday.

Some time back our daughter asked me to make a New Home for one of her work colleagues. I didn't have much time to make the card. So I turned to my Hunkydory Book of images and I found a brilliant one.


I had some paper left over from a Hunkydory paper pad which nicely matched the green in the image. 


This was such a great image to use. 


These charms came from The Works I just couldn't resist them. 



I was pleased with how this card came together. 

Have a great weekend

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

Shabneez said...

A perfect new home card Jackie - those Hunkydory pads are great for quick cards aren't they? Enjoy your weekend in Newbury! Shabneez x

Aunty Sue said...

Oh how lovely and great embellishment have a good weekend

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and love the charms, can always find something in the works.
Have a good weekend, sound as though you will.xx

Laine said...

Fabulous new home card and elements Jackie.
Laine
x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jackie

This is a super 'New Home' card, the recipients will love it

Enjoy your weekend

June x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely home card Jackie
Gr Karin

Donna Ellis said...

Such a beautiful card, Jackie! Loving the soft green (one of my favorite colors of paint for a home) and the sweet elements that signify safety and home. It's gorgeous! hugs, de

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous new home card, love the elements. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dawn said...

Brilliant New Home card! I love how you've pulled all the elements together!
Don't think I could have resisted these charms either!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Mrs A. said...

This is a lovely new home card. I especially like the addition of the key and. Keyhole. Hugs Mrs A.

Janice said...

Fabulous new home card Jackie, love the assed lock and key.
Janice x

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Jackie, love the charms too.. xxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, What a great card. Your weekend soulds like its going to be fun, Hazel xx

pam said...

Great card Jackie.
Pam x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Great card Jackie, love the lock and key embellishments.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Janet Packer said...

I love all the elements of this card Jackie.

Littlelamb said...

A lovely card Jackie. They have a lot of. Good embellishments in The Works I find. Sounds like your weekend will be fun. Quiet here as far as I know. Take care.

Gwyneth said...

It's an absolutely great New Home card Jackie. You may not have had much time but you pulled off a fab card very quickly.
GG

htondre@aol.com said...

Aww just perfect for a new home card

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just perfect hun, I love the image ....it just goes together so well
Hugs xx

ALI said...

Lovely Jackie, great touch with the key and keyhole x

karenlotty said...

Love it!
We have had a The Works open here for a few months now It’s not very big and don’t visit it very often but I always manage to find something to buy!

Judy V said...

Beautiful creation Jackie!

Alison59 said...

Brills card Jackie :-)

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Super new home card and the embellishments fit so well too Michelle x