Followers

Monday 9 September 2019

Tiny Cute Sheep Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? I hope you got up to something nice. On Saturday we headed down to Mill Rythe a holiday camp on Hayling Island and we had a visit with our in-laws who were staying there with friends. On Sunday our daughter and son-in-law dropped off the hamster, we are looking after her while they go on holiday. Then along with our son-in-law's parents we had a meal at our local garden centre. Finally we  went to the Dinosaur Crazy golf which has opened near us. I have to say is just amazing and lots of fun.

This card started life as an off-cut from a larger card. I had been using the cloud dies on another project and I decided I wanted to make a sheep with the dies.


This is just a 4" x 4" card. I found a Spellbinders die that cut a border of flowers. I cut them in white card and coloured them with my Sparkle pens. The clouds are Crafter's Companion dies and seagulls are from the Nautical Scenes die set. I used spotty green paper for the grass. The sky is another dotty paper. Basically I raided my scrap box of bits. 


This is such a clever die set. You can make the sheep face on or facing to either side. It is a Marianne die set it is called Eline's Sheep. 


Here we all are enjoying the Dinosaur Crazy golf. There were moving dinosaurs, growling dinosaurs,  a viking boat and a vivid blue waterfall.  


I am happy to say that this was one of the cards that sold at the Hampshire Open Studios event. I might just make another one. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Janette said...

This is fabulous Jackie and I love the use of scraps, I am thinking your the Queen of using up bits and bobs, well done.
Great photo of you all having fun...watch out for that hamster, your very brave I couldn't do it scare me to death, haha... Have a lovely day.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Jackie and a fab photo
Gr Karin

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the cute sheep.xxx

Pat K said...

Oh this is so cute Jackie...love the scene you have created too. Great pic...tfs. xx

Nataliascraft said...

So adorable, gorgeous card. Wonderful photo xx

Furrbster said...

Aw this is super cute,

Hugz Tinz

Gwyneth said...

Such a sweet card. I love it.
GG

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very adorable. Nice job

Littlelamb said...

Love this card Jackie. Sounds like you had a good weekend. Mine was very quiet. Thought we were seeing my grandson and Gt.granddaughters but it didn’t happen. Perhaps next weekend.

Mrs A. said...

Such a fun looking card. Hugs Mrs A.

Alison59 said...

What a cute card Jackie :-)

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Jackie xoxo

Carole J said...

Now this is a sweet card, Jackie - very clever to use the cloud die to make a sheep! x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

ahh, love this cute sheep and card Jackie

June x

Janice said...

Really cute card Jackie.
Janice x

Helen said...

Great card - what a cute sheep!

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x