Followers

Monday 30 September 2019

Beautiful Lady Birthday Card for my Friend

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you had a good weekend. The the weather has been a bit changeable here, On Saturday we attended a free music event in Southampton. There were so many venues and so many acts and it was all free. The best bit was that we were able to get into some places that aren't usually open like two medieval underground vaults Then on Sunday we had lunch with friends at our local garden centre so we could plan our up coming trip to London. We were home in time for our daughter and son-in-law to come to collect their hamster. It has been a great weekend,

I am sharing the birthday card that I made for my good friend.


She loves 1920's ladies. So when I was given a pre-used card with this gorgeous lady on it I had to save it to make a card for her. The paper and ribbon were in my stash. 


I cut the image and it's mat with the Double Pierced Rectangles from Creative expressions. 


The shoes were cut with a Crafter's Companion die. 


The image had to be trimmed and there was section of the skirt left over. I used this to cut out the Happy Birthday with one of my Crafter's Companion dies. 


It was my friend's birthday last week. I know she loved this card. I have a Christmas image I can use for her too. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

Shabneez said...

Wonderful card Jackie. So pleased to hear you had a good weekend. Shabneez x

Christine Harrop said...

Such a pretty card - good save Jackie. Sounds like you had a great time at the weekend. Not often you get something for free. Hugs Christine x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, very elegant.
Your weekend sounds really good, nice to get out and about isn't it.
Have a lovely day.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie very elegant
Gr Karin

Alison59 said...

WOW this is stunning Jackie; love the colours :-)

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and wonderful shoes die. Have a great week.
Hugs
Linda xxx

karenlotty said...

A beautiful card I love how you have recycled a previous card in such a way that you cannot tell

Gwyneth said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jackie. I love the shoe die-cut as an embelishment.
GG

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love this image and lovely colours.
Hugs Pam x

Mrs A. said...

I love how you have recycled this beautiful vintage style card and used it again here. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

It is a stunning card and I bet she loved it, xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

wow, stunning, love that image and that shoe die cut

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous image and colours

Lori Kobular said...

Such an elegant card! I love the image and the shoes! It looks like a Vintage card!

Littlelamb said...

This is a stunning card Jackie. Love everything about it. Glad you had a good weekend. Very quiet here as usual.

Kathy said...

This is lovely, Jackie. I bet your friend was absolutely delighted!

Andree said...

A fabulous card Jackie. The colours, background and image are all lovely. Hope your week is as good as your weekend was xxx

Judy V said...

Love this Jackie! It’s gorgeous!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card for your friend, very art deco Michelle x

Ewelina Nowak said...

Beautiful card with perfect colors <3
Hugs xxx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect bg to this very classy lady! Thanks for joining in at STB

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the beautiful image and die-cut shoes-love the colour too
carol x

Janice said...

Such an elegant card Jackie, love the colours.
Janice x

Carole J said...

A beautiful, elegant card, Jackie. I'm sure you friend loved it. xx