Followers

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Beccy's Place - Cottage Garden Clear Stamp Set

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? The schools are going back round here this week. This will make things a bit quieter when I go out for my walks. It is definitely starting to feel like Autumn now.

I was very lucky and Beccy sent me the Cottage Garden Clear Stamp set to make some samples with. This is available HERE.  Beccy does ship worldwide but there is also a  Digi set of these images available HERE. 


I started off by making lots of backgrounds using the smaller stamps and some Distress Oxides. For the main image on this card I embossed the stamp with gold embossing powder. Then I used Distress Oxides to paint the image this gave me more control over where the colours went. 




I used much the same method with this image. 

If you click on the logo you will be taken to the post featuring my cards. 


With this card I embossed the stamp with white embossing powder. I used the resist technique to colour the image. With the urn I lifted some of the colour with water to give a paler colour. 


Just a little card using one of the other stamps in the set. 


I also made a tag. The tag die set came from the works. 


Here are all my cards together. I do like these colours. I don't do much stamping now but I did enjoying getting inky and messy making these cards. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

Hello Jackie, what a fab collection . Love them all . Great colors and image.
Have a lovely week .
Hugs
Rose

carla said...

Wow Jackie you did a great job.
Lovely cards with the beautiful stamps and fantastic colors.
Regards,
Carla

Gwyneth said...

An absolutely gorgeous collection Jackie. The colours work so well with the scenes.
GG

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card collection Jackie
Gr Karin

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous set of cards Jackie, love the blue colours you have used is so beautiful x

karin said...

Gorgeous cards you have created Jackie. Love the colours and techniques you have used.
Karin

Wendy L said...

They all look lovely Jackie, I gave just seen these on Beccys blog, xxxxx

Andree said...

A gorgeous collection of cards Jackie. Lovely stamps and beautiful colours xxx

Littlelamb said...

Fabulous collection of cards Jackie. I am sure you had fun making those. Take care

Donna Ellis said...

Your cards are beautiful, Jackie! Spectacular color choices! Hugs, de

Alison59 said...

What gorgeous creations Jackie :-)

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are gorgeous! xoxo

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful set of cards Jackie...love the images and colours Joolsx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Beautiful collection Jackie. Love your colour choices

June x

Stamping Bubbles said...

A beautiful set of cards and tags. Love the colours you have used.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

These are gorgeous Jackie. Beautiful stamps and great colours Michelle x

Janice said...

Fabulous selection of cards Jackie.
Janice x

Kathy said...

Such a beautiful set, Jackie, the colorus you've used are stunning

Alizabethy said...

These are a stunning set that use the stamps to their best advantage!