Followers

Monday 17 February 2020

Warm Fuzzies Digital Stamps from Beccy's Place

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? The storm certainly caused some damage in lots of places. We lost a panel on our conservatory roof. Fortunately our lovely neighbour helped us to replace it. We have a lot of wet things that need to dry out and some permanent repairs that need to happen. Apart from that the forms for my parents application for Attendance Allowance are in the post. It really did take most of the weekend to fill them in. Now we just have to wait and see.

Last week Beccy Muir from Beccy's Place posted some cute koala images and I just had to have them.


I found the paper in my stash. I liked the pattern at the edge of the paper. 


The image set is called Warm Fuzzies and is available HERE.  I used a pre-coloured image and I placed it onto my own background that I had made on the computer. I cut the image and I black mat with the Double Pierced Circle dies from Creative Expressions. 


This sentiment is from another of Beccy's image sets. 


I think this will make a nice birthday card. I was asked for a new home card today and I didn't have one so I am off to make one. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. I am sorry to hear about your conservatory room. Have a great day.

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, a lovely image from Beccy. Very apt too with the poor koalas losing their habitat, xxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Sorry to hear of the roof, I hope its not too long before it can be properly fixed for you. Not too bad weather wise her, just terrible winds. Love these guys, they are super sweet, Hazel xx

karin said...

You have made a great card with the koala's Jackie. They are so cute.
We dind't have damage with the heavy storm. I hope those storms will stop now, anyway for the moment we have again heave rainfall :(
Karin
xxx

Nataliascraft said...

What a gorgeous card Jackie and adorable koala image xx

ALI said...

Lovely the card, great image Jackie x

Linda Simpson said...

Such a beautiful card, I do love the Koala's.
Hugs
Linda xxx

pam said...

Wonderful card Jackie.
Hugs Pam x

Dawn Phillips said...

Koalas are my absolute favourite. You've made my day with this beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, I just love this beautiful card! Your sweet mama and baby are colored perfectly. Thank you for playing in my Critter challenge at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card and Koalas Jackie. Hope you get your repairs done soon. Glad you got the forms filled in. Never easy is it.

Liz said...

Great card, with a beautiful image. Sorry to hear about the damage caused by the storm. xx

Pat K said...

Adorable image on this fun card Jackie. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

Sherri Thacker said...

I may have to get these koala images too. Just adorable!!!

Janette said...

Really sweet card Jackie. Hope the roof is soon sorted, I am having problems and trying to get fixed in the midst of a gale is near impossible. Roll on Spring.x

Alison59 said...

Such a cute card Jackie :-)

Em Louise Fairley said...

Utterly adorable! xoxo

Donna Ellis said...

I love this set by Beccy, Jackie, and the only thing I love more is the BEAUTIFUL card creation with the wonderful layers! Beautiful! hugs, de

Janet Packer said...

Super fun card Jackie x.

Shabneez said...

Super card Jackie. Hope everything is drier now and that the applications are successful. Shabneez x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great card today, love the koalas

Janice said...

Great card Jackie, cute koalas!
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Great card and lovely Koala image. Glad the storm didn't do too much damage to your conservatory. Michelle x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet cute card, thanks for joining us a Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue N x