Followers

Friday 7 February 2020

Winter Wonderland - February Challenge - Tribute to Eileen - Anything Christmas Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you have had a good week and are ready for the weekend. I am helping with a Felting Workshop today it will be my first one of the year. On Saturday I have a whole day on my own. My hubby will be visiting some of his university friends. Then on Sunday I am going with  my friends  to London. The plan is to meet my hubby there. We are booked to see Strictly Live at the O2. I am looking forward to it.

The new challenge has started at the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog. This is a special challenge as it is a tribute to Eileen the original owner of the challenge. She passed away in 2017. The sponsor for this special event is SheepSki Designs and the theme is Anything Christmas Goes.


When I printed the image I printed a patterned sheet for the background on the same sheet. I always fill a sheet when I am printing. 


There are many wonderful images in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


Here is a picture Eileen she is sadly missed. 


This is image is called Snowboardin' image 164 and it is available HERE. I printed onto Neenah card stock and the image is coloured with Promarkers. 


This snowflake border die came from The Works last year. It has proved to very useful. 


The Merry Christmas was cut from the waste from the centre strip in the design. The die I used is from Crafter's Companion. 


On a slightly sad note. I have been forced to turn on comment moderation. I seem to be getting a deluge of spam comments at the moment. I am sure I am not the only one. They seem to be after free advertising and I don't want to help them. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Have a great weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

Janette said...

Great fun card Jackie, love the snowman skateboarding of all things..haha..
Have a great weekend, sounds amazing.x

Shabneez said...

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned. Enjoy your workshop today! Love the card and the tribute - so very thoughtful. Shabneez x

tilly said...

a super card and I hope you have fun with the workshop, happy weekend x

Judy V said...

Fabulous card Jackie! Have a great weekend!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this card, he looks like hes having snow much fun!!! Enjoy the show at the weekend, would love to see Strictly live! Hazel x

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card and a wonderful post to remember Eileen. Have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the workshop.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Andree said...

A fabulous card Jackie. The image and design are wonderful. Enjoy your weekend xxx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Enjoy your weekend.

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Enjoy your weekend

Mrs A. said...

Your snowman looks like he is having fun. I always set my printer to fit four images to a page snd then do two each of different digis so
I always have a stock printed. Hope you have an enjoyable time at 02. Hugs Mrs A.

LOU said...

Adorable card Jackie!
Love your colouring.
Have a lovely weekend - it sounds like fun.
Lou xo
JemLou Productions

flossbite said...

Brilliant card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

pam said...

Enjoy your weekend Jackie..fabulous card
Pam x

Marg said...

A fun lovely card with a delightful image. Youve made a great card using your items.
I know what you mean by spam, it might be if theyve accidently found a way to get to my friends/followers list as Ive had so much spam followers from Russia & the European countries. I wish I knew how to stop them following me, has anyone got any ideas please????
{{{{hugs}}}}
Marg ;) xxxx
craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk
Colourist Design Team for Heather Valentin's Color Of Love on Facebook
(https://www.colourofloveshop.com/)

Alizabethy said...

Love the card you have made - hope you are OK in London and safe from the storm

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie and a lovely tribute. Creative Blessings. x

ALI said...

Loving the snowman Jackie x

Kathy said...

A lovely tribute, Jackie

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Wonderful design and I love the snowflake border. hugs, Pat K xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas card and love the fun snowman image and snowflake banners-there does seem to be quite a lot of spam about all of a sudden
Carol x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what a nice tribute. Great card, love the die cuts

Janice said...

Super Christmas card Jackie, I love that image!
Janice x