Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2020

A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge - April Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is the time going for you? I hope you are all well. We keep hearing of people getting symptoms. All the time we are able to, we are happy to help where we can. I can hardly believe it will be Easter soon.

Today the April challenge has  started at the A Bit More Time to Craft Extra Challenge. The theme is always Anything Goes.


For this creation I have used the Gingham Digi papers. As I was printing at home I was able to make them double sided. I bought a copy of Die Cutting Essentials magazine because I liked the basket die set so much. As the papers were double sided this meant that the inside of the basket was decorated. The Decorative panel came with the die set. I did make the handle myself. 

What not join in with our Anything Goes Challenge. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


The tag dies came with the Crafter's Companion Advent calendar. The Happy Easter is a Creative Expressions die. 


This basket went together very easily. So far I have made two they are with our daughter and son-in-law. I gave them to them the last time we saw them. I have no idea when everyone will be able to see their loved ones again. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Stay safe and well. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

Janette said...

Absolutely beautiful Jackie, I think this is so lovely and would be delighted if someone gave it to me.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful basket.

cuilliesocks said...

What a pretty little basket, beautifully created, Kate x

Kath said...

A beautiful basket.
Kath x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous basket and love the little eggs, perfect for Easter, Take care, Michelle x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful basket Jackie
Gr Karin

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Very pretty basket Jackie, I love making anything like that

Hugs, June

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous Easter basket Jackie :-)

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a sweet project, Jackie xoxo

Gwyneth said...

It looks lovely with you. Nice colours.
GG

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What an adorable bakery, gorgeous die cuts

Shabneez said...

A delightful Easter basket Jackie! Shabneez x

Kathy said...

Such a cute little basket.

Janice said...

A fabulous Easter basket Jackie.
Janice x