Followers

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Pretty Daffodil Easter Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are you doing? I hope everything is well with you. Life is going on much the same for us as it has for the last few weeks. I am so grateful that we have a garden to enjoy, that my hubby has work and that I have a hobby. We are eating well. I have done so much cooking and I am really rather enjoying it. Also I am appreciating the technolgy that keeps us in touch with our loved ones. There are so many people out there doing so much to help us all.

I have been finding it difficult to craft. When I wrote my Easter cards I found that I was two short. So yesterday I settled down and made two Easter cards with the same design. It did help having something to focus on.


I used papers that were left over from our Daughter and Son-in-law's wedding which was three years ago in July. I did over buy everything I needed it would have been so bad to run out of anything


All the dies I used are from Creative Expressions. It was so nice to use the daffodil dies again. The oval dies come from the middle of another die set. I have found them to be so useful. I hunted through the Creative Expressions box of dies until I found a bow die. 


I think this is the only die that I have that makes an Easter Greeting. 


I made two cards with the same design. All the cards that are left can be hand delivered. The plan is to work their delivery into our daily walks. 

I can't believe that it is Easter at the weekend. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Stay safe and well

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Shabneez said...

Beautiful floral creation Jackie. Glad to hear you are enjoying your hobbies. Shabneez x

Janette said...

Beautiful Jackie, I am sure the cards you send out will be very well recieved.
Life isn't that different for me either to be honest, I don't get out much at all, but I miss the constant stream of family, just popping in, they wave from the window and we speak on messenger but the hugs, oh I miss the hugs...take care.xx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Jackie, you've made a very pretty Easter card and crafting does help to keep your mind occupied during this dreadful and worrying time

Take care

June x

Linda Simpson said...

This is so pretty, love the daffodils.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely Easter card. Glad you are keeping well. x

ALI said...

Beautiful Jackie x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Cute card, stay safe x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Jackie! Your pretty daffodil card is darling! Sweet, warm spring time colors, paired with that love daffodil die set, make a beautiful card! Hugs, de

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a lovely Easter card today

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Jackie, gorgeous colours, Kate x

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so pretty, Jackie. Happy Easter! xoxo

Tracy Welham said...

Stunning card, Jackie. Wishing you a peaceful weekend. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely Easter card Jackie. Enjoy the weekend

karenlotty said...

Hello Jackie I feel just like you re the crafting The most I get around to is sitting (I should say slobbing) in front of the tele with a bit of knitting or crochet
I have just been admiring your colouring in Your angel’s hair is beautifully shaded I can’t colour fullstop! Even “flat” colouring I manage to go over the line!
I will take a look at Barbara’s pages in YouTube
I’m pleased you’ve managed to get a little extra help for your mum and dad
Take care x

pam said...

Pretty card Jackie,
Happy Easter.
Stay safe Pam x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Another beautiful Easter card and love the background stips which look like material, so pretty Jackie. Stay safe. Michelle x

sweet art designs said...

Gret use of papers. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member.

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}