Followers

Sunday 12 April 2020

Happy Easter

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

🐣Happy Easter🐣

I hope you have a lovely day. I know we can't be with the people that we love. We are safe at home and that is something to celebrate. Just think what it will be like when we can all meet up again. 


This card has  the same design as the condolence card I made a few weeks ago. Changing the colours made a big difference. 


This is the only Happy Easter die that I have it is from Creative Expressions. The Ivy was cut with the Ivy Spray dies from the John Next Door range. I love how you can place the ivy round an image. 



The cross die is from a Spellbinders set of dies. For the background I used the Heart Lattice embossing folder. 



I sent this card to our good friends. We are having video chats with them but it is not the same as being there with them. We have all got to do our bit. 

I hope that you have a great Easter. 

Stay safe and well. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

Janette said...

A beautiful card for your friends Jackie, I love the die its so pretty.
I hope you enjoy your Easter, we are all in the same boat and just have to pray it is soon over.xx

Alison59 said...

Happy Easter Jackie xx

A beautiful card :-)

Thank God for on-line services x

Wendy L said...

Very beautiful Jackie, have a good Easter Sunday, xxxx

Mrs A. said...

You would not think it is the same die cuts. Happy Easter wishes to you. Hugs Mrs A.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Happy Easter Jackie. Your card is beautiful and your friends will have loved it

June x

tilly said...

What a beautiful Easter card, wishing you a happy day even if we are all at home. xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just stunning! WOW Happy Easter to you!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Jackie, loving the cross and embossing. Happy Easter.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this Easter card, the colours are super. Hope you have had a nice day, Love Hazelxx

Crafting Queen said...

Happy Easter. Love this card.

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card Jackie, beautiful embossing and design.
Happy Easter! Stay safe xx

Littlelamb said...

Hi Jackie a lovely Easter card. I have chatted to my granddaughters on FaceTime today then they FaceTimed one another so that was good. I shall be glad when I can see them properly. One only lives 5mins away and the other is an hour away. Thank goodness for FaceTime. I tried to watch your church service but it just wouldn’t load. My internet is not good at the moment. I have managed to watch 3 church services today and listen to one so that has been good. I will try again later. Stay safex

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie, hope you had a great Easter x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So beautiful, Jackie. Happy Easter xoxo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful Easter card and love the trellis cross so pretty and the trailing ivy so pretty. take care. Michelle x