Followers

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Beccy's Place - New Release - Live Large

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How are you getting on? I must admit that I am struggling to craft. I really must set  myself some goals. I am enjoying the weekday Doodling sessions that Barbara Gray is hosting every morning on Facebook. The videos are later loaded on to YouTube so no one has to miss out.

Today I am featured on the Beccy's Place blog.

Back at the beginning of the year Beccy Muir who own Beccy's Place sent me some new images to work with, I received the very cute Live Large set.  Here is what I made.


I do love an easel card. You do have to be careful who you send them to though. 


This is the set of Live Large images they are available HERE Aren't they just so cute. 


With digital images it is so easy to make groups with them. I created the background on the computer too. The bunting and butterflies are die-cuts. The Hippos were coloured with my Promarkers. 


I used a stitched Flag die to make the stopper for the easel. It made a good place for the sentiment as well. 


This was the second card I made. The images were coloured with Promakers. All the flowers were made with punches. I really don't use these enough. 


This is just a small card. I used a new die set from Sizzix, The Hippo was coloured with Promarkers and he was nice and easy to cut out. The background was made with papers. 


Here are all my makes together. 

Stay safe and well. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

karin said...

Wow Jackie, amazing all the cards you have made! Love them all!
Karin
Xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Love the cards you created with these cute images. Your colouring of the images are wonderful. x Hugs Anesha

Janette said...

They are adorable Jackie, who doesn't love a Hippo, your cards are sweet.
Some days are harder than others I confess, but I tell myself how lucky I am to be where I am and to be able to get outside in the garden if only to sit and read abook, any time you want a chat I am around, take care.xxx

Gwyneth said...

I love them all Jackie. Fab creations.
GG

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Jackie
These are so cute and adorable!
Hugs
Rose

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

These are all super cute Jackie. I love hippos

Kathy said...

These are adorable, Jackie!

Alison59 said...

Super cards Jackie; I am going to look like this after lockdown :-)

Linda Simpson said...

These cards are fabulous, the hippos look so cute in their different poses.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these guys are brilliant, I love them. Your cards are so cheery!!! I am struggling to do much crafting too. Need to get myself organised too, Love Hazelxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow fantastic and gorgeous cards Jackie so fun
Gr Karin

pam said...

Adorable images Jackie, love the cards you created.
Hugs Pam x

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all adorable xoxo

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Jackie! Yes, my mojo is lacking, too, but I am just coming out of a recent exacerbation, where I lost more abilities. So I'm sorta leveling out and learning what my new limitations are. This seems to have hit me mentally and coordination-wise much harder than they usually do, but at least I'm out of the "flare". Your cards have inspired me greatly! I smiled at each one, and marveled at your details and beautiful techniques. Each one is so cute. The 2 ballerinas remind me of the old version of Disney's Fantasia film. Your last poke-a-dotted creation just makes me think lovely thoughts of all my friends. THESE ARE INCREDIBLE, my sweet friend! Thanks for brightening my day, Jackie. hugs, de

Littlelamb said...

Love these Hippos Jackie. All your cards are brilliant. Thanks for sharing them today.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant set of cards Jackie....the images and sentiments made me lol...Joolsx

tilly said...

3 beautiful cards well done, stay safe xx

Janice said...

Love your hippo cards Jackie, s9 cute!
Janice x