Followers

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Challenge 130 at the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge blog - Anything Goes

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I met a friend for a walk yesterday and we delivered Christmas cards as well. We bumped into someone we both used to work with and she told us she is being vaccinated today. So the vaccine is coming. Today me and my hubby are going to get our flu jabs. Yesterday there was an outage on Google which lasted about half an hour but was rather scary while it was going on. 

Today the new challenge starts at the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge blog. The theme is Anything Goes and there are wonderful digi papers to be won.

 I have some personal news. I am stepping down from the Design Team for this Challenge. This will be my last post for them. I have enjoyed my time on the team and the papers are delightful to use. It is great as they are on my computer they are always easy to find. With my hubby being retired now finding time to craft is going to be harder. I am not giving up card making I still love making cards and it is my dream to have a Craft Room. 


The paper I used for this card is the Merry Christmas digi paper set. This design comes in many different colours. 


Click on the logo and you will go straight to the challenge. 


To make this little scene I used the Sam's Circles dies and the Christmas Time die set both from the John Next Door range. 


I am still not sure if I have made enough Christmas cards. We have started writing them and posting them. So I will know soon. 

Enjoy the rest of the day. I think I will be back tomorrow. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card Jackie. Hugs Anesha

Janette said...

Another gorgeous card Jackie, do love a winter scene.
The vaccinations started for the health workers here almost immediately so I would think thats across the country.
Your card arrived safely and its gorgeous thankyou so much.
I hope you're both enjoying your retirement together, have fun.xx

Alison59 said...

What a super card Jackie :-)

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Jackie, love the layers and design.
hugs
Linda xxx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Love the winter scene. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is so lovely Jackie, beautifully designed and pretty colours too, Kate x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie
Gr Karin

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie....love the papers....Joolsx

Littlelamb said...

Love the card Jackie. Good you were able to go for a walk today. I delivered some cards locally when the sun was out this morning but we had a lot of rain this afternoon. All my cards are finished and posted unless I get one I wasn’t expecting. I have some over so it won’t matter. Think I will have to start on the January Birthday cards. Never had all my cards made, written and posted so early before. Take care and stay safe.

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .. love it, lovley die cuts
Merry Christmas to you and your family .
Hugs
Rose

Shabneez said...

Such a beautiful card Jackie and yes, it would be lovely to have more time to spend with your husband now. I wish for a craft room too! Shabneez x

Mrs A. said...

You have created a lovely scene here, especially the background. Currently it is 20days but
I might just move him into elf tier 4 just to be on the safe side!! Lol.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful xoxo

Janice said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the woodland scene. You’ll be missed on the team, but retirement with your hubby definitely calls! Happy Retirement.
Janice x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the scenery xx

htondre@aol.com said...

What a fabulous die cut, I love the background

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Brilliant card Jackie, great scene card and so clever. Love the silhouette of Santa's sleigh in the moon.Take care Michelle x