Followers

Sunday 27 December 2020

Snowmen for Beccy's Place

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I do hope that you had as good a Christmas as you could with the current restrictions. We unfortunately had to self-isolate which meant that the meagre plans we had were curtailed even more. It has meant that we cannot go out for walks. We are so glad that we have a garden. I cooked a nice meal which we enjoyed together and we had a WhatsApp video chat with the family. On Boxing Day we started an online Murder Mystery which is lots of fun. We are allowed out on Wednesday. The NHS app has a count down. 

This is my last post of the year for Beccy's Place I am lucky enough to be one of her blog contributors. I was given the Snowman Encore digital stamp set to work with. 


I made my own backing paper with some of the snowflakes from the set. I used a gel pen to add extra dots. 

Beccy's Blog is a great place to visit there is lots of inspiration, competitions and there are free images as well. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 






Here are some of the snowmen. They were coloured with my Polychromo pencils. I used a sentiment from the set too. 


Here is a second card I made. This little snowman is so cute. I used my Polychromo pencils again. 


Here are the cards together. They have all been sent now. I did have a few cards left over this year. I also did much better with the sizes only one needed a large letter stamp. 

Have a Happy New Year

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

Liz said...

Two super cards Jackie, I love the images. I have this set too and use it often.
What a shame you had to self-isolate over Christmas. I'm sure you'll be pleased to be able to leave the house again later this week. xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, sorry you are having to isolate, I look forward to going out at some point, its been a long year.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are cute and beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Alison59 said...

Beautiful colouring on these lovely cards Jackie :-)

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Jackie. Sorry to hear you are having to self isolate. happy New Year.x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

MiamiKel said...

Jackie, this is absolutely precious! I love your trio of singing snowmen and the solo one is beautifully done! So cheerful!

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Jackie, wishing you a happy New Year and take care.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous creations,love them.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love snowmen, these are fab

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Wonderful cards. These snowmen are brilliant and your singing snowmen really made me smile. I hope you had a good Christmas, take care, Michelle x