Followers

Friday 11 December 2020

Not Just Cards - December Challenge - Anything Goes

 Hello my Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Well Friday is here. It will be another quiet weekend for us. If the weather is good we will be able to get out for some walks. 

The December Challenge starts today at the Not Just Cards Challenge Blog the theme is always Anything Goes. This is my last post for this challenge blog.  I had decided to step down but the decision has been made to close this Challenge blog. When this challenge finishes and the winners are announced the Challenge Blog will cease to be active.

Here is the Christmas card I made for my hubby. Usually I make his card first. This year has been so odd that his was one of the last ones I made. 


For my hubby's retirement card I used an image with a shed on it from one of the HunkyDory Little books. You can see it HERE,   The image comes from a HunkyDory little book of Snowmen, It just seemed appropriate. There is a patterned paper in the background but is hard to see. 

If you click on the logo you will be taken to the Challenge Blog. 


This little image is so cute. We don't even have a shed. 


The sentiment and the foliage was made with a die set that came free with a magazine I think last year. 


I am not sure when I will give my hubby this card. We usually exchange cards sometime before Christmas. 

Have a good weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie


Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

Shabneez said...

Beautiful creation Jackie - enjoy your weekend. Shabneez x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie

gr karin

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, how sad to read of yet another blog closure, it really upsets me.
Your last card for them is really beautiful, the image is so perfectly Christmas, I think your husband would love this.
Enjoy your weekend, rain rain and even more rain here..yuk.xx

Alison59 said...

Super card Jackie :-)

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the design. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card Jackie, love the dies you used. Have a great weekend. hugs Anesha

tilly said...

I love traditional for Christmas... this is beautiful, have a nice weekend xx

cuilliesocks said...

It's a beautiful card Jackie, I love the topper and your lovely design. I've never used the Hunkydory little books but they look beautiful, enjoy your walks, Kate x

karin said...

Such a great card Jackie. Love the white trees on the front. Your hub will love it. Are you yet used to your new situation 😉
Enjoy your weekend.
Karin

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty card!

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Enjoy your weekend whatever you decide to do. No idea what I shall do but not expecting to see anyone.

htondre@aol.com said...

Great project today Jackie

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

ALI said...

Vert festive card Jackie x

Mrs A. said...

Super card for your hubby. Oopsy just realised I need to make a card myself and here's me thinking I had finished them all. Hugs Mrs A.

karenlotty said...

Lovely makes this week Jackie
This snowman image is so cute

karenlotty said...

Great makes this week Going to keep it short as I’m struggling to get it published

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a beautiful make, Hazel x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So beautiful xoxo

Janice said...

Beautiful festive card Jackie.
Janice x