Followers

Monday 14 December 2020

Christmas Beatles themed Shutter Card

 Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope that you had a good weekend. On Saturday we had a lovely walk as the weather was nice. We even managed to have a coffee out. We also decorated not one but two Christmas trees. The one in the lounge is real and tiny, the one in the hall is artificial and taller. It is a long time since we have had two Christmas trees. I do like getting all the Christmas things out bit by bit. It is like rediscovering old friends. 

I can share this card now that our friends have received it. I had lots of fun making it. 


I used the Shutter Card die set from the John Next Door range. I was so lucky to receive this die to make samples. There is one more Christmas card. I want to make with it. 


Now the brick work is a photo of one of the walls of our house. I couldn't find what I wanted so I made it myself. The Beatles are images by Vera Lane Studio. They come in twos and have sayings with them as well. The were coloured with Promarkers. I did add the Christmas hats as well. 


Here is a little secret we are going to Brighton to see a socially distanced concert by the Bootleg Beatles. It is going to be so much fun. Our friends liked their card a lot. 

Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabuloussssssssss Jackie
Gr Karin

Janette said...

This is fabulous Jackie, a brilliant design and great images I love it.xx

Pat K said...

Wow..this is fabulous Jackie ...what a great design for these wonderful images. xx

Alison59 said...

Brilliant Jackie :-)

cuilliesocks said...

A brilliant design and card Jackie, fun images and colours, Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the design. Enjoy your week. Hugs Anesha

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant card, love the design and of course the Beatles.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant, I love the shape you have used to showcase the guys. Enjoy your concert!!! H x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Fab card of the Fab 4! xoxo

Littlelamb said...

Brilliant Jackie.

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done card! I really like thos images!

Janice said...

Great Beatles card...clever design!
Janice x

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant shutter card Jackie, fab images xx

htondre@aol.com said...

This card is super cute. Great work Jackie

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

stunning card, absolutely love this shutter card it's so cool and perfect for Christmas. Take care Michelle x