Followers

Monday 15 October 2018

Nuthatch Christmas card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? I hope you did something nice. We really enjoyed the Dad's Army Radio Show at our local theatre it was very funny. The two guys did a brilliant job doing all the characters and you could really tell who they were playing.

When I get images to used for Design Team Projects I often print more than one image in case something goes wrong. Usually everything is fine. I was going through my box of odds and ends and I came across two of these images I used them  to make this card and its partner.


I embossed glitter card to make the background. I love using white glitter paper is it so useful for Christmas cards. The mats and layers were cut with the Double Pierced Circles from Creative Expressions. 


This is the Nuthatch pre-coloured image from Fred She Said Designs and is available HERE. The card I made for the Design Team was a bit more complex. I liked the image so much I just couldn't let it go to waste. I made two of these cards. I am still well behind with my Christmas card making. 


This is John Next Door's Happy Christmas die. I have been using it a lot this year. 


That's another two cards for my stash. Still lots more to make. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

28 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, wonderful image.
I do love the sentiments John has done this year, love his snowflake die too. xxx

Janet Packer said...

Gorgeous card and image Jackie - love it!

Jane Willis said...

That is gorgeous, I adore nuthatches and I don't think I've ever seen one used on a Christmas card before

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jackie, stunning image..xx

Carole J said...

A lovely elegant Christmas card, Jackie. Beautiful image and gorgeous ribbon. x

Alison59 said...

Lovely card Jackie :-)

ALI said...

Great card, lovely image x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, I love the image and beautiful ribbon.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Such a stunning festive card Jackie. Love that image.
Laine
x

Tracy Welham said...

Stunning card Jackie. I love Dad's Army it always has me in stitches. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullllllllllll Jackie
Gr Karin

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Absolutely stunning. I love this image and what you've done with it. xxx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful Christmas card, gorgeous topper and embossed background.

Sylv xx

Judith said...

This is so lovely Jackie - I just love that image, I think I'll be paying a visit to add it to my collection - a real inspirational card hugs judith x

Gwyneth said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous.
GG

brenda said...

A sweet bird image on your pretty seasonal creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Wendy L said...

Me again, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely I love the printed images such pretty colours and the design works perfectly two gorgeous cards Enjoy your week Love and hugs Carole x

Mummylade said...

What a lovely creation. Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts.

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a very super card and I love your design and that image is perfect for Christmas.
Love John's Sentiment die also will have to invest in buying that too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Katie said...

Beautiful card

sendasmile4kids said...

Chickadees are my favorite Christmas bird. You did beautiful work on your card. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

Janice said...

Gorgeous card, love the image Jackie.
Janice x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Jackie xoxo

Donna Ellis said...

Darling card, Jackie! Sweet little bird, and such a creative use of pretty Christmas ribbon. Wishing you a lovely weekend! Hugs, de

Herbaholic said...

This is adorable Jackie, this year I spotted my first Nut Hatch in the wild at a National trust place, I was very happy with myself. I love the colours and the embossing folder adds so much to the card you can fee the frosty air :) Love & Hugs - Debs xxx

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful nuthatch, Jackie, and I love the sparkle on the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Julie Temple said...

This is GORGEOUS!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge!
Julie