Followers

Monday 22 October 2018

Hunkydory Christmas cards

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How was your weekend? We had a fabulous time at Destination Star Trek at the NEC in Birmingham. If you love Star Trek you will understand.

As you might know I have been struggling to get my Christmas made this year. I bought a copy of Cardmaking and Papercraft that had a free Hunkdory Christmas papercraft  kit. I loved using this kit. I made quite a few cards.


This one was my favourite I used the snow globe and one of the backing papers. 


There was a set of robin cards. I love seeing robins on Christmas cards. 


Here is a selection of cards with snowy scenes. 


The I made cards with deer on.


I made all of these cards in one session. There are some bits of the kits left so there will be at least another couple of cards to come. A lot of these cards will go to the Brownie Coffee Morning my friend is organising. 

Have a great week. I know a lot of people are on half term this week. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, Oh my word you have really done a fabulous job on these and so many, sure they will sell out fast..x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are very beautiful and gorgeous cards Jackie
Gr Karin

jane stillman said...

A fabulous collection of Christmas cards, especially love the robins. I haven't even thought about my Christmas cards yet! lol x

Carole J said...

Wow - you have been busy! Your Christmas cards are terrific - lovely images and layouts. I love robins on Christmas cards too! xx

Gwyneth said...

A great looking selection Jackie. Hunkydory kits are grate for making stylish cards while still allowing for creativity and imagination in construction and size of cards.
GG

Linda Simpson said...

WOW you have been busy! These are all fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous collection of cards Jackie. I too am behind with my Christmas preparations and intend to spend some time this half term catching up.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

ALI said...

Fantastic selection of cards, I love how you displayed them to take the photo x

Littlelamb said...

Wow Jackie you have been busy. Theses cards are all gorgeous. Thank you for sharing them.

Shabneez said...

Pleased you enjoyed your weekend Jackie. You've done really well using that HD kit - your cards are all so beautiful! Shabneez x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Wow, Jackie. They are gorgeous! xoxo

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my goodness, Jackie! As I kept scrolling down, my eyes delighted in each creation! by the time I was at the last photo, you had me captivated! GORGEOUS creations, and your layouts are amazing! Beautifully done. hugs, de

karenlotty said...

Wow! What a beautiful array of cards I really must get cracking

Lori Kobular said...

So many lovely and beautiful Christmas cards! Each one is so special! I love them all!!

Herbaholic said...

That's amazing Jackie! And they are all gorgeous, when I saw this kit I thought it wasn't for me, but I've changed my mind now :) I've been working on template cards so much recently that I'm catching up with my smas makes slowly :) Glad you had a fab time at the NEC your photos looked like you had a brilliant time :) Love & Hugs - Debs xxx

Laine said...

Such a stunning collection Jackie. Sure to be treasured.
Laine
x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Fabulous array of cards Jackie, you've been very busy!

Happy crafting....

June x