Followers

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Z fold Snow Scene Christmas Card

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? This week is a bit busy for me. I am hoping to fit in some crafitng though.

On the way to  Destination Star Trek last weekend  we stopped off on  the way at the Crafter's Companion shop in Evesham. One of things I bought there was the Snow Scenes die set from John Next Door. We also had a very nice lunch in the cafe there as well. At home when I was looking for some inspiration for the die set and I came across this blog post https://maximumcraftsblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/z-fold-christmas-village.html. Where the author had made a Z fold card with the Snow Scenes dies and she had written instructions.  My card is very similar to the one she made.


If you check her blog the instructions are there. The folded card is 5" x 5". The Snow Scenes dies work really well with this size. The background was made with the Falling Snow embossing folder from Creative Expressions. I sanded back the embossed card to reveal the white of the inner card. 



This shows the view from the top. It is good to decorate the panels all the way down.  The sentiment and Snowflakes come from the Happy Snowflakes dies set. 


It is so good  that this card folds up to be 5" x 5". As usual I made my one a bit puffy so it will need a large letter stamp. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is so gorgeous Jackie.
I would love to go to a Crafters companion shop but never get anywhere near when I,m over, xx

Janet Packer said...

A beautiful card Jackie - love this one.

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, I love this design of card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

What a brilliant card, the background is fab - love it x

Janette said...

Its gorgeous Jackie, so perfectly Christmas time I think..xx

Gwyneth said...

Your card looks fantastic. A perfect combination of card shape and die cuts.
GG

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card Jackie, love the design is so beautiful x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous card

Littlelamb said...

A gorgeous card Jackie. I went to the Crafters Companion Shop in Evesham in the summer whilst staying in the Cotswolds. Loved it and yes th food In the cafe was lovely. Went with a friend who does a bit of crafting but she only stayed for 5 mins and said it was all too professional for her and went to the garden centre. I did get a couple of hours to browse.

Jean said...

Oh wow this is a stunner, love it. Great style of card, great inspiration.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Ah-may-zing! Absolutely stunning! xoxo

Katie said...

This is beautiful

Unknown said...

Stunning card Jackie. Such a clever design, I do love a z fold card. Cathy x

Laine said...

Such fabulous layers and detail Jackie.
Laine
x

Annemi said...

Wonderful card. Love your design and layout. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Emma Goddard said...

This is a stunning card hun, beautiful xx