Followers

Wednesday 15 January 2020

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge Blog - Challenge 108

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a good week. I am still struggling to get on with my crafting life really does get in the way sometime.

Challenge 108 starts at the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge blog today.  The theme is Anything Goes.  There are lovely Digi papers on offer as prizes.


I chose one of the lovely Thistle papers to use on my creation. You can see the musical notes in the background which was ideal for my project. 


Why not join in with our challenge click on the logo and you will taken there.  


This is a Signature die called first dance I have used is a lot. 


This is a Crafter's Companion die. 

There is a bit of a story to this card. Our friends have known Emma Barton (Honey in Eastenders) since she was a little girl. When Emma was on Strictly Come Dancing last year our friends went to the filming of one of the episodes as VIP guests. They have another friend whose son who has Cerebral Palsy and is a big Strictly fan. So the mum asked our friends if they would get a card signed. I offered to make a card to sign as I could theme it easily. Here is what was written in the card by Emma and some of the performers. 




Here is the lad with his card he does look very happy. 


It is nice to think that this card helped to make someone happy. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

What a great card and a lovely thing to do. Hope your mojo comes back soon. Hugs Anesha

Janette said...

Jackie this is one of the lovliest stories I have heard in a long time, how wonderful of her and the rest of them to sign your beautiful card. We need more good people like this.xx

karin said...

Great card with lovely dies on it Jackie !
I'm also a big fan of Strictly come dancing, as we both love to dance :)
Karin
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh I was loving the card and then I saw what was inside!!! Thats AMAZING!!!!! What asuper heartwarming tale, so kind of them to sign it!! Love Hxx

Alison59 said...

What a lovely thing to do :-)

Stunning card Jackie :-)

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the background. What a fabulous thing and so heartwarming.
Hugs
Linda xxx

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful thing to do! Lovely card too!

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Jackie! Beautiful card, and I love the purple music you created. I enjoyed seeing the little boy's happy face, but your font is so tiny, I cannot read your post to find out what it's about. Wishing you a great evening! hugs, de

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous die cuts on this creation Jackie. So beautiful

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card Jackie and a lovely story

karenlotty said...

Ooh This made my heart melt Gorgeous card and how lovely that they signed it for him A fantastic idea

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Very pretty card Jackie and I love the story behind it

June :)

Lori Kobular said...

Such a romantic card! I love the color of the background and that dancing couple die!

Shabneez said...

Super card and story behind it Jackie. Shabneez x

Janice said...

Lovely card Jackie with a wonderful story.
Janice x

Kathy said...

This must be a real treasure for that young man!

Love the background especially