Followers

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog - Challenge 71 - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

First I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year 🍾πŸ₯‚πŸŽˆ. I hope you have recovered from any celebrations that you might have had. We had a quiet night in but we did stay up to see the New Year in. We often stay up that late anyway.

Today sees the start of the the first challenge of 2020 at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog our theme is Anything Goes and the sponsor is Oddball Art. They are giving $10 store credit to the winner.


I found a pre-cut paper in my stash that made a nice background for the cute image. 


There are many wonderful images in our sponsors online shop. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This is the Signs of Spring Image and it is available HERE. I created a background on the computer as the image was a PNG I was able to lay it over the background. I used Promarkers to colour the image. 


There was a set of sentiments that came with this image. I chose this one. 


There you have my first card of 2020. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

Janette said...

Happy New year Jackie and what a good start you have, a lovely card, so sweet.
Have a lovely day.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sweet card. Happy new year

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Jackie, wishing you and hubby a wonderful 2020.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Jackie

The Best Wishes and Creativity for 2020
De Beste Wensen en Creativiteit voor 2020
Gr Karin

Wendy L said...

It is a lovely card Jackie, green isn't a colour I often use but it looks great with the floral. Xxxx

Mrs A. said...

Great image and like how you have made a background for the png Digi. Way too technical for me. Coincidently my first card for 2020 is going to be using an Oddballart Digi. Wishing you a Happy Crafty New Yesr. Hugs Mrs A.

Liz said...

Lovely card, Jackie. The floral paper makes a perfect frame for the beautifully coloured image. xx

pam said...

Happy New Year Jackie.
Fabulous card
Pam xx

Littlelamb said...

Hi Jackie. Lovely card and Happy New Year to you and Keith. My last card for 2019 was a Sympathy card and my first for 2020 will be a Thinking of you card. Neither easy to do. Take care.

Monika said...

Beautiful card Jackie!

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card. I love the scallop mat that frames the image. Hugs!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Happy new year, Jackie. This is so cute xoxo

Janice said...

A very cute card Jackie.
Happy New Year to you.
Janice x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Cute image Jackie and superb colouring

June :)

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
Happy New Year.
what a very wonderful card and that image is so sweet.
Your colouring is excellent also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

oh my goodness, I just LOVE her images. aren't they just perfect?

Lori Kobular said...

What an adorable card! I love the sentiment with that adorable girl!

Alison59 said...

Super card Jackie :-)

Jan said...

Great card Jackie. Happy New Year xx Jan

Carole J said...

A really sweet card, Jackie. Lovely colouring of the image. xx