Followers

Friday 3 January 2020

Winter Wonderland Challenge blog - theme Little Friends

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? The weekend is nearly here and things are slowly getting back to normal. I am looking forward to getting the house sorted and to be able to do some crafting.

Today the new challenge starts at the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog the theme is Little Friends and the sponsor is Wink Wink Ink.


I did make this card before Christmas when I didn't have much time. So the design is very simple. 


Our sponsor is Wink Wink Ink and they are offering $15 dollars credit to the winner. There are many cute image sets in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This is a fancy sentiment die from Creative Expressions. 


The image set is called Just for You Buck Deer and Mouse Snowman Friend. The images in the set can be used separately. For speed I used the pre-coloured images. I made the background on my computer. 


The images are so cute and work so well together. 


Well I have made a start on my cards for next Christmas. Last year I didn't have a last minute rush I would like this year to be the same. 

Take care. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, this is so sweet, a lovely image, one I have never seen before, a gorgeous card.
I am happy to have all the christmas decorations away for another year. I must confess that each time they come out again I feel more weary than the year before, enjoyed it but glad its done. Good luck with getting the house sorted, it feels so good..xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

great image and lovely word die cut today

Christine Harrop said...

Such a cute card Jackie. Happy New Year. Christine xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely adorable

Mrs A. said...

Not hear of this company before. The images look very clear and simple to put together. My eyes glaze over when anyone mentions creating backgrounds on the computer. Card is adorable with that cute mouse. Hugs Mrs A. 🦋

Wendy L said...

Hi, this is so adorable, great images, xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and beautiful Jackie

Gr Karin

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card!!

ALI said...

They are gorgeous images, you've made a lovely card x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the pretty design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh this is so sweet, love the image and how you laid out the card, Hazelxx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the way you framed the adorable image.
Happy New Year! xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Beautiful card! I hope you had a lovely Christmas x

Littlelamb said...

This is a lovely card Jackie. Made too many cards last year so have some ready for 2020. A lot of birthday cards to make this month so after that I will try to make a start on the 2020 cards. Have a good weekend.

Donna Ellis said...

Such a touching scene, Jackie, with those dear little faces, and the beautiful colored images. Sometimes it's nice to be able to use those pre-colored images. lYour card design is wonderfully peaceful and makes me feel cozy and loved just looking at it! hugs, de

Lori Kobular said...

I love that beautiful deer on your lovely card!

Janice said...

Really cute image Jackie, I did the same and used a pre-coloured one ;-)
Lovely card.
Janice x

Alison59 said...

Aw sweet card Jackie :-)

karenlotty said...

Happy New Year Jackie
Lovely card and a little different from the usual Christmas images- I love the snowman!
Your exploding box for your hubby is amazing I have never tried an exploding box Do you use a die to create it?

Jan said...

Adorable card Jackie xx Jan

Tracy Welham said...

Cute card, love that sentiment die. Sorry I haven't commented for a bit, I hope you had a good Christmas, and I am sending you blessings for 2020. x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Happy New Year hunnie, I hope you had fun over the holidays
I just love this make, the sentiment is perfect
Hugs Shell xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet, Jackie xoxo

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh how sweet is that image and I love your fab design.
As always your creation is excelently created.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

NickScrapShack said...

This looks so lovely! What a great image. I have to check out Wink Wink Ink! Thank you for all your kind comments over at my blog too!

Carole J said...

A lovely winter scene, Jackie - love this image and the background you created. I'm so impressed that you've started 2020's Christmas cards so soon! xx