Followers

Monday 27 October 2014

Christmas Wishes

Hi Bloggers

Here we are at the start of anther week. I am lucky as I am on Half Term holiday so I have some extra time to craft. My hope is to finish my Christmas cards. I think I need another 20 but they won't be as detailed as the one I am sharing today.

I made this card for someone very special and I know they will appreciate the effort I have put into it. There is no stamping here everything is made with dies or embossing folders.


I used Sue Wilson Festive dies and one of her Festive embossing folders.


I layered up the Poinsettia dies to achieve this look and added a flat back pearl to the centre.


I cut the aperture and made the gold frame with dies from Sue Wilson's French collection. The sentiment is made with a Signature die made by Joanna Sheen.


I'd better get on with my Christmas cards they aren't going to make themselves. I hope you all have a good week. 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie




26 comments:

ElizabethR said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, very elegant. Elizabeth xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Jackie, love it
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and loving the poinsettias.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Jackie this is stunning. I love those poinsettias and the other dies you have used, your card is so elegant. Hugs Jennifer xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow those flowers like so much more amazing when they are embossed. Great work

Em Louise Fairley said...

This is stunning, Jackie!

Hugs,
Em x

pam said...

hi Jackie, beautiful Christmas card, those poinsettias are gorgeous, love all the dies you have used..
this special person will treasure this.
pam

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie - what a stunning card! Love the poinsettias - love everything about it really.
Hugs,
Bev xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jackie, this is gorgeous..you are so lucky that you have nearly finished your Christmas cards, I have barely started! Hugs Carole Z X

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jackie, I love the arrangement of the fabulous die-cuts x

Jackie said...

Oh wow, gorgeous card Jackie :o)
Jackie xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning card Jackie....love the flower die....Joolsx

Alison59 said...

Wow what a lot of work you've put into this beautiful card :-)

Laine said...

So very elegant Jackie. Stunning detail. A card to be treasured.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

lovely card , love the poinsettia's .x

Brawny x said...

Wow gorgeous card x

Nataliascraft said...

Stunning card, love the flowers and beautiful design x

Dawn said...

So stunning Jackie! I love all the die cuts & the dramatic red & black!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie oh wow this is beautiful. I do love the poinsettia dies they really are beautiful. Hang on, you said you weren't going to get them because you had other ones!.......have you been buying craft stash again???? Lol, enjoy!
Have a great time crafting. Love Diane xxx

Jackie T said...

I couldn't resist Diane as they were so pretty and they work well together. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

Good morning Jackie, a fabulous card. Love the poinsettias and the die cuts. Grea colour choice.

Teighan

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Absolutly stunning, px

2amscrapper said...

gorgeous flowers--beautiful color combo. Helene

Ditte said...

Very pretty - lovely details and love how it pops out!

Alyx said...

This is so beautiful...very elegant and classy. Love, love, love it.
xx

Unknown said...

Wow! That's a very pretty and gorgeous card! I totally love this Christmas wishes of yours., thanks for sharing!