Followers

Monday 13 October 2014

Butterfly Tag

Hi Bloggers

Just a quick post from me today. When I posted my butterfly cards Jenny L mentioned a butterfly challenge blog. So I checked it out and the current challenge is to make a tag. So that is what I did I made a tag and I will be entering it for the challenge.



I don't make many tags. I liked the butterflies that I had die cut and inked for one of my butterfly cards so I repeated what I had done here. I inked the top mat as well because it was the only way to get the colour that I wanted.  The leaves were made with  a Tonic die and the butterflies were made with a die from a Sizzix stamp and die set. Tag shape and mats were cut with a Sizzix die set. I might make something like this but on the other side of a window.

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie

22 comments:

ElizabethR said...

That's pretty I like the butterfly challenge as well, Elizabeth xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful, love butterflies, so will check this out.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs A. said...

Hello Jackie and welcome. Your link worked just fine. This is a lovely shaped tag and the colours look really good together. It has a stained glass look to it. Thankyou for fluttering by and if you have used any snippets up on making this then there is another challenge run by Di
http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/pixies-snippets-playground-week-146.html
you could enter.
hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

Jackie T said...

Thank you Mrs A for the welcome. I will check out the link you suggested. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

its a beautiful tag Jackie
Gr Karin

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful tag...so pretty...Joolsx

Laine said...

So cute Jackie, lots of lovely detail.
xx

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful tag x

pam said...

Beautiful tag Jackie, love the leaf spray with your butterflies.
Hugs pam

Unknown said...

Beautiful tag Jackie - lots of lovely detail & colours are fab.
Hugs,
Bev xx

Liz said...

A beautiful tag! A love the shape you've chosen and the butterflies are just lovely.

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous tag.xxx

Andree said...

A gorgeous tag Jackie. I love the background you created and your pretty butterflies x
PS. We have a 'Tag-tastic' challenge at Kraftyhands this month. http://kraftyhandschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/october-challenge-tagtastic.html

Unknown said...

Beautiful tag love the butterflies xx

Jackie said...

Very pretty tag :o)
Jackie xx

Alison59 said...

It's delightful :-)

Alyx said...

This is just so pretty.
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a beautiful butterfly tag. I love these diecuts, so delicate looking. Cheers, Holley

Carole Pollard said...

This is such a pretty design I just love the shape and those gorgeous butterflies wonderful. I'm also your latest follower look forward to seeing more lovely creations Love and hugs Carole x

Jackie T said...

Thank you Carole for following me here and on Pinterest. Hugs Jackie

Carole Z said...

As you can see I'm playing catch up! This is such a pretty tag, love the shape, colours and use of the dies, hugs Carole Z X

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie
This tag is lovely and I love the way you have incorporated the leaves. Thank you for sharing love Diane xxx