Followers

Sunday 9 April 2017

Christmas Reindeer

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

Well that was a busy weekend. Ally Pally was fab on Saturday and we had a lovely meal with our family on Sunday. My husband has a few days back at work and then he has about a week's leave. I do need his help with some of the wedding makes.

Believe it or not I have been making Christmas cards again I made 12 of these. I have had the design going round my head for ages so I just had to make it.


This is an A6 card and I made them with my husband's work team in mind. I will be decorating the envelopes too. Last year I decorated some envelopes and not others and there were complaints. So that isn't happening this year. Both of the papers I used are from Stampin Up. 


The reindeer is one of the stamps in the Stampin Up Cookie-Cutter Christmas stamp set. He was stamped onto water colour card and coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. I do have the matching punch to cut him out. In the background you can see the Rustic Twig Wreath from Creative Expressions. The scalloped squares were cut with a Spellbinders die. 


The Happy Christmas was cut with the Contemporary  Happy Christmas by Creative Expressions. 





At Ally Pally we sat in the audience and watched Barbara Grey demonstrate live on TV and the same with Julia Watts. Every so often they would turn the camera on the audience I had to keep waking my husband up. We saw John Lockwood demonstrate the new Glitter Kiss products. The last picture is of my stash. I did succumb to two of the Glitter Kiss colours. I will let you know how I get on.  


I think these cards are quite jolly. 


Enjoy your week. 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

Katie said...

Lovely card. Atleast you are organised

Carole J said...

Lovely card, Jackie - great idea to create a batch all at once. Looks like you had a great time at Ally Pally. x

karenlotty said...

This is a lovely card Shame I've missed a couple of posts but like you say life dies get in the way sometimes I loved Ally Pally too yesterday I managed to get some lovely bargains I was only going to have a good browse at everyone's work and buy odds and ends (essential items of course) because I begrudge paying p&p on smaller items I do love this card The layout lends itself to lots of topper ideas

pam said...

Wonderful Christmas makes Jackie, great idea to batch make.
Hugs Pam x

Donna Ellis said...

Great Rudolph cards, Jackie! I can see why you created a dozen! Hugs, de

Ayoti Mittra said...

Wonderful Christmas card. You are very organised. Take care hugs xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

super cute, I love this Christmas card

Unknown said...

Great Christmas card Jackie, lovely cute reindeer. Glad you enjoyed Ally Pally. Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Such a cutie Jackie. So full of festive cheer!
Laine
xx

Kathy said...

Nooooo! Bot the C word!!!!
Fab card though :)

Alison59 said...

Lovely card Jackie and well done on getting them done amidst all the wedding prep!
Glad you enjoyed AP. So wished I could go :-((( Enjoy your stash x
I did giggle at you having to wake hubby during the demos lol ;-)

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card. I've bought the Chrome Glitter Kiss and some of the Pacific dies so just need time to play now!
Hugs,
Em xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Looks like you had a fabulous time at Ally Pally. Looking forward to see what you create with the Chrome Glitter Kiss.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

This is a fab Christmas card Jackie, I can't believe you have made so many. My hubby thought I was mad making Christmas cards now but I have shown him your post to prove I am not the only crafter working a few months ahead.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Tracy Welham said...

I'm pleased you had a good time at Ally Pally. Super card, love the shadow die cut you've created, very organised of you to be making Christmas cards too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

ALI said...

Great card, looks like you had a great time at Ally Pally.

Karenzkardz said...

Great card x I couldn't make Ally Pally this time but one of my favourite shows xx

Janet Packer said...

Lovely card, but can't believe that you're on to Christmas makes already!

Andree said...

A super Christmas card Jackie, lovely design and colours. Glad you had a nice time at Ally xx

Unknown said...

You made me look twice at the date Jackie, so organised. Fabulous card, I love the reindeer. Cathy x

Lori Kobular said...

What an adorable Christmas card! Love that Rudolph!

Creating with Susan said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. Love the little reindeer and the traditional Christmas Colours. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
- Amanda DT

creative lady said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.