Followers

Sunday 2 April 2017

Easter Card

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. We saw our daughter yesterday we had a nice meal and we did make the bouquet I have just got to do the finishing touches. That is something else ticked off the list. The bridesmaid's bouquets are finished too.

I have made a few more Easter cards. In fact four of this design. I think I have enough now. Not many people send Easter cards anymore I like to though it is my favourite holiday.


I ordered some of the new colours of Centura Pearl card from Crafter's Companion. I used the Pistachio green on this card. The yellow is some other card from my stash, 


I stamped the Blessed Easter stamp from Stampin Up onto watercolour card with Watering Can Archival ink. Then I coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. I made the frame with dies from the Innsbruck set from the Austrian collection from Creative Expressions. 


I was going to  use some lace and then I spotted my Gemini Carina die. 


Enjoy the last evening of the weekend. 


Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

karenlotty said...

This is lovely I don't make Easyer cards anymore Sadly the only ones I ever made were for my mum and grandmother who are no longer with us So pleased you managed to finish your daughter's bouquet I can't wait to see all of the photos

Karenzkardz said...

Beautiful easter card..something I don't make anymore xx

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous Easter Card Jackie. A lovely image beautifully framed and love the border. Glad to hear all is going to plan with the wedding preparations and looking forward to seeing all the pictures. Hugs Jennifer xx

ALI said...

Lovely Easter card, great Colours.

Laine said...

So pretty for Easter Jackie.
Laine
xx

Shabneez said...

Such a pretty Easter card Jackie. Glad you got the bouquets done - bet you are too! Shabneez

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful Easter card! I love the daffodils and the papers you used to make this card!

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Jackie and thanks for joining in our challenge at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

pam said...

Beautiful Easter card Jackie, love the image and wonderful colours.
Pam x

Stamping Bubbles said...

A very pretty Easter card. And you have used the perfect spring colours in my mind too. I must admit I like to send Easter cards too although normally just to my family.
Have a good day.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

brenda said...

Such a bright and welcoming Spring card, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenges.

B x

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Jackie, this is gorgeous, love the tulip and wonderful colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alison59 said...

A beautiful card Jackie, strangely my Easter card making is going up? :-)

Di said...

What a lovely Easter card Jackie. Wonderful colour combination and the image is so pretty - perfectly coloured as well!

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground!

Hugs

Di xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, those die cuts set the image of so beautifully. Hugs xx

Janet Packer said...

beautiful Easter cards Jackie X

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie. I love the colors.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

Sherri said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the color combo you decided on and the dies are the perfect choice to frame it beautifully! Thanks for joining our "Easter" challenge at Dies R Us!

Barb said...

A very pretty card Jackie using some lovely die cuts. Barbxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
I popped by earlier and was falling asleep while trying to read as I have had a lot of catching up comments to make.
So I have had a rest and am back.
Your card is very lovely and I love the wonderful image of your tulips.
Beautiful dies and wonderful designing of them.
Great colour choices also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jackie. The colours are fabulous and I love the border. Cathy x

Andree said...

A fabulous card Jackie. The image and die-cuts are wonderful xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very beautiful today. Love the die cuts and the pricked frames

Alizabethy said...

Another beautiful card from you Jackie!

Shirley said...

Such a pretty spring card and perfect for our challenge at Penny Black and More this month.

Shirley

susiestacey said...

A lovely spring card, just perfect for the challenge.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Spring' challenge and good luck x Susan x