Followers

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Thinking of You in Purple

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? The children finished school today and I have two more days to go until the Easter Break. We have also treated ourselves to a trip to the theatre tomorrow for our anniversary and there was a good offer on seats.

I held out for a while but in the end I couldn't resist the April issue of  Making Cards Magazine. So today I made a card with one of the images and some of the papers that came with the magazine.


This is a 6" x 6" card my husband had asked me to make some smaller cards. I used my Spellbinder's Lacy circle dies to frame the image. 


The pot on the image was not coloured I used the Stampin Up water colour pencils and a blending tool to colour it. 


I love how the image and the papers go so well together. I is really quite easy to make a pretty card. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Jackie, love how you have used the water colour pencils and the design is super. Enjoy the theatre. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, love the background and beautiful colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful card Jackie

gr karin

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jackie. The colours, papers and image are all gorgeous xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a very wonderful card and such a super design.
Love the wonderful watercoloured image and super background too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

A lovely card I like the colour and the layout xxx

Barb said...

A beautiful card Jackie. Your layout looks lovely and very pretty papers. Barbxx

ALI said...

Lovely layout and colours.

Laine said...

Such a sweet creation Jackie!
Laine
xx

Carole J said...

Pretty image and a lovely card. x

Stamping Bubbles said...

A very pretty card Jackie. I love the watercolouring.
Not long for your holiday now, I bet you are counting the days. We finished last Friday and it is bliss....
Enjoy your theatre trip.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful card! I love the blue and purple together!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what a lovely color combo Jackie

Alison59 said...

Love how you've coloured the image Jackie; fabulous card :-)

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie.
Hugs,
Em xoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jackie. I love this design and the colours. Cathy x

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love colours on this great background.
Pam x

Tracy Welham said...

Really beautiful card. I hope you enjoy your theatre trip. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Shabneez said...

Love this Jackie - your creativity with the stamp is wonderful! Happy Anniversary once again. Shabneez xxx