Followers

Saturday 1 April 2017

Crafts Galore Encore - April Challenge- Sponsor A Day for Daisies

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

The weekend is here. I hope you have something nice planned. We are just off to meet up with our daughter I am hoping to make her wedding bouquet today. I have been working on flowers all week. It is so much better when she is with me she can says what she likes and doesn't like straight away.

Well it is the start of a new month and that sees the start of a new challenge on the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog. The sponsor this time is A Day for Daisies and I was allowed to choose an image to work with. I had quite a hard time choosing there were so many beautiful images in the store. There is a prize this month of $12 credit to spend in the store.


The papers I used came from my stash. I coloured the image first and then I chose the colours of the mats and layer and the papers to match the colouring. 

http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps/

There are many gorgeous images available in the online store


The image I choose is called Dandelions in a Mason jar and is available HERE. I printed onto water colour card with grey ink I added a sentiment with the computer the image was coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. I used the Double Pierced Square die, designed by Sue Wilson for Creative Expression, to cut the image and make the mats and layer. 


I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.  I will let you know if we manage to make the bouquet.


Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Alison59 said...

This is a beautiful image Jackie and I love the papers you've chosen :-)

Stamping Bubbles said...

A beautiful card Jackie and a very pretty image. I hope you get all your jobs completed this weekend. I am off to make several trips to the rubbish tip to get rid of all the waste from the home improvements.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, beautiful image. Have a lovely day with your daughter. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, your card is so pretty and I just love that image. It's such a versatile image and your papers look fabulous. Enjoy the weekend. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, love the image and wonderful papers. Beautiful layout too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shabneez said...

Love this one Jackie! The image goes perfectly with the papers you've chosen. Shabneez xxx

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful color combination, I love the papers you used!

Wendy L said...

Fab card Jackie. xxxx

Laine said...

So pretty and delicate Jackie.
Laine
xx

Carole Pollard said...

Very classy card I love the colours you have used and the papers a fab design. I love A Day for Daisies such lovely stamps hope the bouquet goes well a girl knows what she likes !! Love and hugs Carole x

karenlotty said...

A very pretty card Definitely my kind of image Hope you bouquet making session went well

Carole J said...

A beautiful card, Jackie. Love the image you chose and the papers compliment it perfectly. x

Pauline Butcher said...

Fabulous card Jackie, so fresh and pretty, and love your colouring too. Hugs Pauline xxxxxx

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love this beautiful image and delicate colours.
good luck with the flower making.
Pam x

Andree said...

This is a wonderful card Jackie. It's bound to make anyone feel better. The image and papers look fabulous xx

Amber said...

I just love the colors you used - so soft and pretty, Jackie!
Amber

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Stunning card Jackie, the image is beautiful and the colours you have chosen are lovely x

Donna Ellis said...

Such a pretty image, Jackie - so light and airy - it portrays FREEDOM! Love it and your beautiful card with those wonderful pattern papers in the background. hugs, de

Janet Packer said...

I adore this card design Jackie - so delicate x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie.
Hugs,
Em xoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jackie. The image is stunning and I love your papers too. Cathy x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous combo of this image, the coloring, and your papers