Followers

Thursday 17 January 2019

Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) Challenge - theme Have a Heart

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I have had a poorly husband who has been off work for a bit. On Tuesday we visited the hospital so he could have a chest x-ray to check things out. He is now working from home but the cough still persists. I was hoping to go to the Newbury Craft show on Saturday we will just have to see if my hubby is up to going.

The new challenge starts at the Moving Along with the Times Challenge blog and Donna for team B has chosen the theme Have a Heart. So we would like to see a heart or hearts in your creation.

I made a new home card.

For the sky I used some rescued inky paper towel which I had glued onto card. The clouds were cut with some Crafter's Companion dies. The green hills were cut with the Snow Scenes dies from John Next Door. 


Why not join in with our challenge. Valentine's Day isn't far away. Click on the logo and you will be to the challenge blog. 


The heart was cut with the outer dies from the Heart of Hearts die set by Creative Expressions. The house and tiny heart dies came free with a magazine and have proved to be very useful. 


I think these word dies are from Britannia. The daisies were made with the small Star Flower dies from John Next Door. 


I added some small butterflies made with the Small Butterfly dies from John Next Door. 


I wanted the card to have a summery feel. Even though I sent the card in December. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy the rest of the week 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jackie, what a lovely new home card its so sweet..xx

Wendy L said...

Super New Home card Jackie, thank you.
Hope Keith gets better soon, xxxx

Donna Ellis said...

Jackie, I've never seen a heart used this way before, and it is WONDERFUL! I love the contrast of the heart frame with the home inside it. I can feel your love just by looking at this beautiful card! It should be framed and hung! Hoping each day your hubby feels better. Glad he can work from home. hugs, de

karenlotty said...

I hope hubby is getting better
Great card and something I wouldn’t have thought to do for the theme

Monica C. said...

Your card is lovely Jackie! There is so much to look at, I love all the detail on it.
Hugs
Monica

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Jackie, love the layers and wonderful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
sorry I am late commenting.
Love how you have created this card from all those lovely dies.
It looks very stunning and such a fresh look to it.
You certainly have given it a summery feel and look.
Just brightens up a winters day.
Hope hubbies cough gets better soon.
There is a lot of it going about just hope my DH doesn't get it as he coughs enough without a cold.
We try to stay clear of peeps with colds luckily I don't get them very often as I take cod liver oil caps.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

Lovely card Jackie, beautiful design.
Hugs Pam x

Furrbster said...

What a fab idea!

Hope your hubby starts to feel better soon - there is nothing worse than a persistant cough!

Hugz Tinz

Shabneez said...

A beautiful new home card Jackie. I hope Keith is better soon. Shabneez x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Jackie. Hope Keith is feeling well enough to come to Newbury. Will look out for you.

ALI said...

Lovely card Jackie, I hope hubby improves x

Mrs A. said...

Sweet design and love how you made use of the blue for the sky. Hugs Mrs A.

jane stillman said...

Beautifully put together - love it!

Kathy said...

Such a lovely, fun and cheerful card. Perfect for a fresh start in a new home xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie....love house in the heart....Joolsx

Nataliascraft said...

Wonderful card Jackie, beautiful design and details.
Hope your hubby feels better soon xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

beautiful card and suhc wonderful die cuts today Jackie

Gwyneth said...

A fab looking new home card. I love it.
GG

Stamping Bubbles said...

Brilliant card Jackie, love the sky.
Hope your hubby feels better soon.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Carole J said...

A lovely new home card, Jackie. You have so many interesting dies! x

Lori Kobular said...

Wonderful New Home card! I love the bright and sunny colors!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

Fab new home card. Thank you for taking part in the January "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely crafted! Thanks so much for playing along at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, Designer