Followers

Friday 4 January 2019

Winter Wonderland Challenge blog - theme It's Snowtime

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How has your week been? Are things back to normal now? My husband went back to work on Wednesday. We have had a good break. There have been ups and downs but mostly good. The highlight has to be the trip to Brighton with our friends to see the Bootleg Beatles.

Today the new challenge starts at the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog the theme isI It's Snowtime  and our sponsor is the wonderful Beccy's Place. Just to let you know we are now a monthly challenge blog.


I went to Beccy's Blog and I found a suitable free image. I created a background for him on the computer. I had a snippet of the patterned card left over which was ideal for this card. I used the Snowflake border die to add some detail to the top of the card. 


Beccy has a lot of wonderful image sets in her store. It you click on the logo you will be taken there. 



Now Beccy is also very generous and on her blog there are lots of free images. I used Frank the Snowman and he is available HERE.  I used the pre-coloured image and created my background on the computer. I cut the image and its mat out with the Double Pierced Rectangle dies from Creative Expressions. 


I have loved using this sentiment die from the John Next Door range this year. 


This card, and three like it,  have already been sent. I was very short of Christmas cards this year I was still making them right up to the end. I do hope I will be more organised next year. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 


Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

Janette said...

Another lovely winter scene jackie, I love it...sounds like you had a good Christmas, i am glad to get back to some normal time, missing my craft room...enjoy your day.xx

karenlotty said...

Great card (I loved your Thanks card too) I love John’s sentiment but have to say I rarely use “Happy Christmas” I tend to go for “Merry Christmas”

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Jackie love the image and have a lovely weekend and Happy New year xx

theras kartenblog said...

Wonderful! I love the snowman and the design.
Your card would perfektly fit to our new Challenge:
https://nightshiftstamping.blogspot.com/2019/01/brrr-wie-kalt-ist-das-denn.html
Perhaps you like to participate...
Ilse (thera)

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, I do love this snowman. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Great image and I love the sentiment die cut. hugs, Pat K xx

ALI said...

Great snowman and cards x

Shabneez said...

Super card Jackie - really pleased you've had a good break overall. Shabneez x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Such and suitable snowman card today

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love your snowman.
Janice x

Christine Harrop said...

I just love the expression on this snowman's face. Super card Jackie. Christine xx

Gwyneth said...

A lovely winter scene card.
GG

Judith said...

Happy new year Jackie - glad youve had a good Christmas and new year. Ilove this sowman image so cute - gorgeous card hugs Judith x

Littlelamb said...

A lovely card Jackie. Love that snowman...hav3 a good weekend.

Catie Cuddles said...

Oh this is so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Happy New year and happy crafting! Catherine x DT

Wendy L said...

Cute card Jackie and I see you are making good use of John's sentiment die again. Xxx

jane stillman said...

A really cute card. Have a great weekend x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hi Jackie
Gorgeous card today, the snowman image is so cute. I am still on holidays froma couple more days and then back to reality. I am hoping to squeeze in a little more crafty time - I have some new stuff I want to play with.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Sherri said...

This little guy is just adorable!! Darling image and beautifully colored and designed! I'm so happy you joined our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie....great snowman image....Joolsx

Beccy said...

I know just what you mean about making cards right up to the end Jackie, I was in the same boat! But it was mostly because I forgot about a few people who I don't usually send cards to. Anyway, you did a fabulous job making this card on the hop. The background you created looks wonderful and I love the die cut additions. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy