Followers

Sunday 11 August 2019

Not Just Cards August Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you are having a great weekend. Today we are hosting the first of two tea parties for my husband's birthday. This one will be in Aldershot at his parents house. We are leaving early to sort the house out and to be there to receive the food order. The trick will be not to let my mother-in-law do anything after her recent spell in hospital. I will let you know how it all goes.

Being the 11th of the month the new challenge starts at the Not Just Cards Challenge blog our theme is Anything Goes.


As soon as I saw these images by Vera Lane Studio I just had to have them. Lots of you will know that we and our friends are big Beatles fans. This images will be so useful for making cards for our friends. I decided to make a Bridge Card to make it look a bit like a stage. For the backing paper I used an image of a brick wall, I made the quotes, that came with the images, white and placed them over the bricks. 


Just click on the logo and you will be taken to our current challenge. 


The images come in two sets of two. I coloured them with Promarkers and fussy cut them. 


Here are the last two. I can see myself using these images a lot. I already have an idea for a Christmas card. 


My Beatles mad friend loved this card and it has gone into her Beatles collection. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:


Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Janette said...

Wow Jackie not seen these fabulous images before they are brilliant, your card is so perfect for a fan of the boys, lets face it, they were just fantastic.
Hope you have the best of days and all goes to plan.xx

Alison59 said...

Great card Jackie :-)
Happy birthday to hubby x

Linda Simpson said...

Ar the Fab Four, coming from Liverpool I am a Beatles fan too! Love this card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mrs A. said...

A fab card depicting a Fab Four. Hugs Mrs A.

ALI said...

Oh wow what a fantastic card, any Beatles fan would love that x

Littlelamb said...

Brilliant card. Hope the day went well and to plan.

Liz said...

OMGosh, I love this card, Jackie! The Bridge design is just perfect. I know quite a few Beatles fans who this card would be perfect for. :-) xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Absolutely fabulous. recognised these digi stamps of the Beatles and they are just fab. love your card Jackie - Michelle x

Katie said...

Fabulous card

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what an awesome card today Jackie, fab layout and great stamps

Em Louise Fairley said...

Fab card of the Fab Four! xoxo

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cool, Jackie. I love the Beetles, of course (who doesn't, right?). I also wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog to comment on my "Bee Card". I had so much fun making my bee card for the challenge, and I really appreciated your comment. I hope you'll stop by again soon.
Have a blessed week,
Karen

Marg said...

Jackie, this is fabulous!!! My family are all Beatles fans and I grew up listening to their songs, along with lots of Motown & Elton John...
Love the card too
{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;) xxx
craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

Wendy L said...

What fab images of the Fab Four, brilliant card Jackie. Xxx

karenlotty said...

Brilliant! Perfect for Beatle fans
I hope the tea party went well xx

Chris said...

Wow!!! I love this, brilliant stamps and fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris

Kathy said...

I LOVE this - how cute can a card get!

Lori Kobular said...

Love your Beatles card! It is totally awesome!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What fabulous images and all so beautifully coloured. You've really set the scene for this Fab Four.. FANtastic!! Creative wishes Tracey

The Craft Princess said...

Absolutely FAB card!!! I love the Beatles! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Sharon Noble said...

Gorgeous card absolutely love the colouring Thank you joining us at I love Pro markers big hugs Sharon xxx

Carole J said...

So great to see the Fab Four in the Cavern! Great card, Jackie! x