Followers

Friday 2 August 2019

Winter Wonderland Challenge blog - Ornaments

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you have had a good week and have something nice planned for the weekend. We are still hospital visiting. We aren't sure when my mother-in-law will be coming home. When she does things are going to have to change.

It is time for the new challenge on the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog and the theme is Ornaments. The fabulous sponsor is LeAnn's World 101.



I did colour the image first and I made all the ornaments blue. So I chose blue papers to go behind the image.


There are many wonderful images in the store. Click on the image and you will be taken there. 


This image is called Decorating LeAnn and it is available HERE.  I printed onto Neenah card and I coloured with my Promarkers. Then I fusssy cut the image. 


This is one of John Next Doors sentiments it came with a tag set. It is just brilliant for being small. I often forget to leave space for a sentiment. 


Have a great weekend. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

25 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love her hair, fab card

Janette said...

Lovely card Jackie, sweet image.xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh my word your colouring of that fab image is perrfect.
Love the wonderful sheen on her hair.
Beautiful designing as always.
Hope you have a super weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

such a cute image today and I just love your embellishments with her. Lovely Jackie

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Love the cute image Jackie....pretty papers....Joolsx

karenlotty said...

Lovely card and your colouring in is beautiful
PS I love the card with bees I really like that die

Linda Simpson said...

I love this Jackie, the image is gorgeous, a fabulous card. Wishing all goes well with your Mother in law.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the fab image and details.xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I love how you fussy cut her out, hope that things inprove soon on the MIL health issues, Love Hazelxx

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the sweet image.
Hugs Pam x

Littlelamb said...

Love this card Jackie. Hope your weekend goes ok.

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Love how you cut the image and placed it on such lovely paper. Hugs Pat K xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Such a adorable card Jackie and you’ve coloured the little girl beautifully. I really like how you have fussy cut her too and the choice of colours for your card . Michelle x.

Alison59 said...

Lovely card Jackie. Sorry to read about your MIL. I know how draining hospital visits are :-(

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jackie, adorable image.
Sending you hugs xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Jackie

gr karin

ALI said...

Beautiful Jacky.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

So sorry to hear you're still hospital visiting Jackie! Hope it doesn't last much longer for you

Today's card is so cute and colourful, love all the blues!

June x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Hello Jackie, this is a wonderful creation!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Janice said...

Love how you’ve cut around the digi, great card Jackie.
Janice x

Betta said...

I Love this card!!! It's sooooooooooo sweet!!!
Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
Hope you participate in our next!!
Kisssssssssssssssssssss
Bettascrap DT

Monica C. said...

Beautifully colored, Jackie! I love the blue you have used in the background.
Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge.
Monica C. DT Color Crazy

Julie Odil said...

This is very cute, and I like the way you colored her. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

Connie Can Crop said...

She is adorable! Such a cute card! Thanks for entering and good luck to you! DT Connie @ Crafty Gals

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome Christmas project with us in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog's August "Anything Christmas Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, MLCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2