Followers

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Happy 60th Birthday Keith

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

You might have noticed that I have not been around lately. We are in France to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday. We had a trip away for mine so it is only fair. He will be having not one but two tea parties with different groups of people. Both involve tea and cake. 🙂

I have made him a very special card that he won't be able to open until he gets home. Then I thought it was a bit mean not to have anything to open on the day. So I made one that could travel.


This had to be a relatively quick card and one that could go in a suitcase. I found an old card with these bottles of wine on, Hopefully we will be having some nice French wine tonight. 


I used the Piece by Piece dies set from Die-Cutting Essential magazine. I think it is nice to leave some of the pieces not quite in the puzzle. My husband like another card that I made with this die set. 


This is my hubby in Sorrento last year. That was a lovely restaurant. 



I think he will like this card. I will catch up with everyone when we get back. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby(he has the same name as mine). I like your card with the jigsaw pieces. Enqjoy your trip in France. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

Happy birthday to Keith and a lovely card too, xxx

Nataliascraft said...

What a wonderful card for your hubby. Happy 60th birthday to Keith! xx

Lori Kobular said...

Love your awesome birthday card! I am sure your husband loved it! I sure do!!

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card love the design. I hope Keith has a fabulous birthday.
Hugs
Linda xxx

ALI said...

Great card, love the design, Happy birthday to hubby x

Littlelamb said...

Happy Birthday to Keith. Have a lovely holiday. Brilliant card.

Janette said...

Fabulous card Jackie, hope you are both enjoying Keiths birthday treat, have fun.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Happy Birthday to Keith, Hope you are having a lovely break, Love his card, Hazelxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie xoxo

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Hope the hubby had a wonderful birthday and loves the card

karenlotty said...

It’s a lovely card I hope he had a lovely day

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

I'm sure your hubby loved his card Jackie and you both have/had a lovely break in France. How nice for him to come home to another card and two parties!

Enjoy your weekend

June x

pam said...

Brilliant card for your Hubby Jackie.
Pam x

Gwyneth said...

Your card looks great Jackie. Hope you have a great time away.
GG

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Love Keith's card, great image and puzzle piece design, looks really good. Hope you both the enjoyed the birthday treat - Michelle x

Furrbster said...

Fabulous card - hope France is fabulous,

Hugz Tinz

Kathy said...

I bet he loved this!
Fantastic card, Jackie, I love it

Carole J said...

This is a perfect birthday card for a man! I know a few who would appreciate this one. Love the jigsaw die. Hope Keith enjoyed his birthday treats. x