Followers

Thursday 1 August 2019

Crafts Galore Encore - August Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? We are still hospital visiting. My mother-in-law went back into hospital. Last time they let her out too soon.  Both of my in-laws are in their 90s I think there are going to have to be some changes to their living arrangements. This is my first blog post today. The second will follow soon.

Today is busy in blog land being the first of the month. The new challenge starts at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog our theme is Anything Goes.  The fabulous sponsor is Fred She Said.



I fell in love with this digi set as soon as I saw it. I matched it with some tartan paper and some tartan ribbon, 


There are many wonderful and varied images in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This cute little Westie comes in the Winter Westie digital stamp set that is available HERE.  I made a background on the computer I placed the PNG image on top and he was coloured with Promarkers.  I cut the image and the mats with some Tattered Lace oval dies. I just had to add a ribbon. 


This is a Crafter's Companion die set. 


Then I made a matching gift bag. Here is my tutorial to make the Gift Bag. 


Here they are together.  Can you see how the dogs face each other. It is so easy to flip a digi image. 
I did make some Christmas cards with these images I will sharing them later. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Janette said...

Both are so lovely Jackie, love abit of tarten too.
Its sad for your in-laws, can they not get care at home so they can stay in there own homes, I hate to think of having to leave my home it must be awful...hope things get better.xx

Wendy L said...

A super set Jackie.
My mum is 94 and not too good at present, hope they get you MIL sorted, xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are so cute, Jackie xoxo

Monika said...

What a great project Jackie!!!

jane stillman said...

Two fabulous projects. I hope your Mother in law improves enough to return home and get the support they both need to stay in their own home xx

Carole J said...

Two beautiful projects, Jackie! The Westie is so cute and looks lovely on the tartan paper. Hoping your MIL gets well soon. x

Littlelamb said...

A lovely card Jackie. Hope things get sorted for your MIL and she is not sent home to soon this time. Take carex

Deb said...

Amazing creations! Love the pooch!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

Saphron said...

Oh I love it! This westie is so cute, and you've coloured him beautifully. Such a cute idea to have a matching bag! Wonderful paper and ribbon choices.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

Andree said...

A wonderful card and gift bag Jackie. The tartan paper and ribbon are a perfect match for the cute little Westie.
I hope your mother in law's health improves and suitable care arrangements can be made. Have a lovely weekend xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

These little doggies are super cute, great work!

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

So beautiful projects. These little doggies are super cute. Thanks you for joining with us at
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/07/wk-31-anything-goes-crafting-challenge.html. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Donna Ellis said...

Aw, Jackie, so sweeeeeet! I love the shading in your puppy's fur, and the beautiful colors surrounding him! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Crafty Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Lisa J said...

What a sweet set you have made. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Janice said...

Love your gift bag and card Jackie.
Janice x

Lina said...

I love the gift bag and matching card idea! Genius!! Thank you for sharing with us at the Choosday Challenge!
Lina DT

Megan Flynn - Papercraft Artist said...

What a great combination rather than a scrapbook page and card love the gift bag idea and the colors are adorable, please join us at the happy craft challenge always anything goes optional theme and all products http://happycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

Gale said...

What a fabulous card and gift bag combo Jackie! Love the plaid colors and that cute little Westie. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

sweet art designs said...

Super cute puppy. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

Loose Stitches said...

Lovely creation Jackie! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulously sweet card, such a cute image!
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge....Good Luck, and hope to see your creations again soon!

DT Shell
http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com/

Ellen said...

Lovely creation with this very cute dog! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen