Followers

Saturday 27 February 2016

Fantasy Stampers - Mum's Rule! - Mother's Day

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

The weekend is here. I wonder what you plans are? Our daughter is home so she can attend her cousin's Hen Do. The wedding is next month and it is the one I have made the invitations and other stationary for. Later we are taking our daughter home before we head off to Basingstoke for an evening with Rick Wakeman. Do you know who he is?

The new challenge starts on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and the theme is Mum's Rule! or Mother's Day. 


I have fallen in love with the stamp set I was given at the charity craft event recently. As I had stamped it in black I wanted to use some black in the mats for this card. 


This is stamp is from the Stampin Up Birthday Blooms set. It is s stunning stamp I stamped it in black and heat embossed it in with a sparkly powder.  I coloured the flower with my Promarkers. 


This card is destined for my Mother-in-Law I think she will like it. 

If you check back with the Fantasy Stampers Challenge blog tomorrow the winners will be announced. 

Have a great weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

29 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and love the beautiful flowers. Enjoy your weekend and yes I know who Rick Wakeman is :)
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sandra Carey said...

Beautiful card Jackie have a great evening with Rick hugs Sandra xx

Laine said...

This is lovely Jackie. Such a pretty stamp and design. Have fun with Rick!
Laine
xx

Katie said...

Beautiful card Jackie

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Jackie...Love the pretty image....Mmm Rick Wakeman...before my time...I wish!!!...enjoy your weekend....Joolsx

Alison59 said...

What a beautiful stamp and you've made it into a gorgeous card :-)

Unfortunately, I AM old enough to know Rick Wakeman lol ;-@ Enjoy x

Unknown said...

A really beautiful card Jackie. It is a lovely stamp and your colours are really pretty. I know who Rick Wakeman is too, sure to be a good night. Cathy x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. This stamp is beautiful and perfect for so many occasions.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Love this stamp x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely card today Jackie, love the image, beautiful

Angela Dodson said...

lovely make, love the stamped flower so delicately coloured and the inked embossed background works so well to frame it :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the image and design. Hugs Jennifer xx

ALI said...

Beautiful design and flower.

Kate M said...

Super card, your mom will love it!!
xx

pam said...

Beautiful Mothers day card Jackie, lovely image and layout.
Hugs Pam x

Gwyneth said...

The rose looks lovely embossed and coloured in that colour. Love your matting and layering choices as well.

Donna Ellis said...

Jackie, she will love it! Gorgeously colored, and fabulous with the black matting! Beautiful card! Hugs, de

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jackie. The flower stamp and embossed background are wonderful.
I hope you enjoyed the concert. At least I assume it was a concert. Maybe you were having dinner with Rick Wakeman? xx

Anonymous said...

lovely card, the shading is very well done

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card Jackie! I love that stamp!
Yes! I know who Rick Wakeman is & I hope you had a good evening with him!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Carole Pollard said...

A very elegant card that is a fabulous stamp Hope you enjoyed your daughter's visit and Rick Wakeman I have heard of him love and hugs Carole x

Angela said...

Very pretty card, love the colour of the flower x

Tina said...

Love your card. What a great image. Tinaxx

Julie B said...

Pretty card Jackie, love the background.
Love Rick Wakeman, fantastic pianist, takes me back to the early 70's with Yes and his 6 wives solo album! Hope you had a good night.

karenlotty said...

No wonder you like this stamp It is beautiful I don't do a lot of stamping and so I'm always in awe of colouring in It is gorgeous
PS Absolutely loved your Engagement card

Kerri-Ann Briggs said...

Such a beautiful card, really stunning detail in the stamp. x

Kathy said...

Lovely card Jackie

Sylvia said...

Beautiful Mother's day card, love the colours and stamp used.

Sylv xx

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie
What a pretty card, yes this stamp set is gorgeous and goes with so many things. Hope you enjoyed Rick Wakeman
Love Diane xxx