Followers

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Christmas Card Number Two

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? We have had some horrible weather down here near the south coast. I hope everyone is okay.

I found myself with a little bit of free time. I went out and posted some samples for Tattered Lace and when I got home, with no deadlines looming,  I decided to make another Christmas card. I have promised myself that this year will not end in a rush, like last year did. I am going to have to get a bit of a move on if I am going to have enough.

I went to my Christmas stash and on top was the Making Cards Christmas edition magazine from last year. In there were lots of lovely images and papers.


This is a 6" x 6" card. The backing paper and the image came from the magazine. All the dies I used are designed by Sue Wilson. 


Isn't this robin just so cute? I do love robins on Christmas cards they are so cheeky. 


I cut the sentiment in black and covered it with spray glue before coating it with glitter. 


So one more card for the stash I really do need to get some more made. Where does all the time go?

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting.

Hugs Jackie

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, Oh I do like this card, that little Robin is adorable and love the backing paper. I love that snowflake border. Hugs Jennifer xx

Brawny x said...

Jackie I love this card. What a great design x

Kate M said...

This is lovely, I adore that sweet robin - and I think you have the right idea to get cracking now!!
xx

Laine said...

Such a beautiful image and card Jackie.
Laine
xx

Anonymous said...

Fab, beautiful image of a Robin :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, A great card and gorgeous image, he is just the cutest Robin. Love the die cuts and lovely papers.

Hugs Jen xx

pam said...

Fabulous Christmas card Jackie, love the cute robin.
Hugs Pam x

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! And good for you getting a jump start on Christmas 2016! I always say I am going to do that, but then never actually get around to it! I love the beautiful image of the bird on your card and that snowflake border die!

ALI said...

This is just gorgeous.I do like the border used.

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous love that robin a stunning traditional design perfect love and hugs Carole x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I love that robin.
Kevin xx

Andree said...

A fabulous Christmas card Jackie. The sweet image and die-cut border are lovely xx

Angela Dodson said...

what a cute robin and you've set him off a treat with your lovely design :)

Gwyneth said...

I love the robin with his Christmas hat. A lovely layout too. Great Christmas card.

Kathy said...

Your little robin is adorable! That border die is lovely.....I seem to have missed that one, somehow ;)

Alison59 said...

How lovely :-)

Linda Simpson said...

WOW I love this gorgeous card and the robin is fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Beautiful bird image and I love the die cuts you chose

Jan said...

What a fabulous card and image xx Jan

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Jackie. I made a lot of robin cards at Christmas and this is a lovely image. Cathy x

Shabneez said...

Beautiful! I do love robins at Xmas. Hugs, Shabneez xxx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, love the glittered sentiment! Xx

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie
Cute robin and the snowflake boarder , fabulous. I like the touch of glitter too.
Love Diane xxxx

Sharon Smith said...

This is adorable I live the little fat robin and the snowflake border is so sweet xxx

Dawn said...

Cute little robin & a gorgeous card Jackie!
Looks like you had fun making it too!
Hugs
Dawn xx