Followers

Monday 1 July 2019

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - Challenge #65 Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope that you have had a great weekend. As usual we have been busy. We did manage to fit in a trip to a local club to see Beatlemania with some friends. Anyone would think that we are Beatle mad - and they would be right 😊. Today this post is scheduled as we will be in Coventry for the funeral of my aunt.

Being the first of the month the new challenge starts on the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge blog. The theme is Anything Goes. Our wonderful sponsor this month  is Polkadoodles. 


I did start by colouring the image with my Promarkers. As the image was in the PNG format I was able to make a background on my computer and place the image on top. I chose the colours for the mats and layers to match my colouring. 


There is so much to see in their wonderful store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 




I wanted some pretty flowers to surround the image and I remembered my Peony Blossom from Tattered Lace. So I cut it a few times and paper pieced it. 


Have a great week. I will be back soon to pop around everyone's blogs. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, nice you had a good weekend, who didn't/doesn't love the Beatles...
Your card is simply gorgeous, so pretty and nice colouring too.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card and sweet Jackie
Gr Karin

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and colour choice hope you have a safe journey for your auntie

Monika said...

Beautiful card Jackie as always :)

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, loving the image and wonderful layout with the die cut flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

pam said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the image and lovely die cuts.
Hugs Pam x

Wendy L said...

Such pretty colours Jackie. I have been practising with my polychromo, watch this space, xxxx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jackie. A delightful image and lovely floral border.
I hope Monday went well xxx

ALI said...

Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet. The color combo is perfect xoxo

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

such a sweet image today Jackie and those flowers are the perfect touch

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hello Jackie
Love this cute little image, your colouring is fabulous.
Thinking of you at this difficult time.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Rose Andrew said...

Fabulous card ..! Love all the details and flowers !
I did colour her up yesterday!
Crafty hugs
Rose

Kathy said...

Just Lovely, Jackie, the colours ares so pretty!

I'm sorry I've not been around and commenting lately but I'm trying to get back on track now :)

Janice said...

Pretty card Jackie.
Janice x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card, so cute, love the topper and flowers either side of your card Michelle x

Carole J said...

How sweet is little Winnie - beautifully coloured and surrounded by al those flowers. A wonderful card, Jackie! x