Followers

Monday 15 July 2019

Happy Anniversary to our Daughter and Son-in-law

Hello my Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I have had a bit of a slow start here today. It is a bit of a strange day for me because it not only is the 2nd Wedding Anniversary of our daughter and son-in-law but it is also the anniversary of my dad going into hospital and us not being sure if he would come home. He did come home eventually but everything changed. 

I am sharing the anniversary card that I made for our daughter and son-in-law. I think they will be opening it today.  I did tell them that I would be blogging it today. So much has happened to us all in those last two years. 


I treated myself to the Butterfly Heart dies from the John Next Door range. I used the border die to create a kind of lacy effect. 


I cut the die in white and backed it with gold. I had fun trying to find some of the butterflies to fit back into the die. 


The sentiment was cut with a Signature die. I backed it in blue as in the background there is blue patterned paper. 


I don't usually share the insides of the cards that I make. I was rather proud of this one. I think it would look  nice in a  frame. 


Here they are on their wedding day. We all had such a lovely time we were at Bristol Zoo. 


I hope they have a lovely day today. I know they are both very busy people. 

I would like to enter the following challenges: 

Have a great week

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

Paper and Stuff said...

Hi Jackie
What a wonderful anniversary card! Big hugs. xx

Kathy said...

This is lovely Jackie, I'm sure they loved it

ALI said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I bet they loved it.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and it only seems like yesterday they got married.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alizabethy said...

Just love all the layering of those little butterflies!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeouss and elegant card Jackie

gr karin

Stamping Bubbles said...

A stunning card Jackie. That is a lovely heart die. Happy Anniversary to your daughter and her hubby.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

pam said...

Beautiful Anniversary card Jackie, lovely keepsake, were did the two years go.
Hugs Pam x

Carole J said...

This is gorgeous, Jackie. Happy 2nd Anniversary to Hannah and her husband - I'm sure they will love your card, especially the framable inside page! Have a lovely week. x

Littlelamb said...

A lovely card Jackie. Lovely dies. I will be using those dies for my son’s wedding anniversary card next month.

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jackie, what lovely dies. I'm sure your daughter and son-in-law were thrilled to receive your beautiful card. xx

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card Jackie! I am sure they are going to love it! I love that heart die!

Janice said...

Lovely card Jackie, love the butterflies!
Janice x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie xoxo

Miri said...

That's such a sweet card and gift for your daughter and son-in-law. I'm sure that they will love it.
Thanks for sharing your anniversary card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Nataliascraft said...

What a gorgeous card for your daughter and son in law, beautiful design.xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card for your Daughter and Son-in Law.....two years....time flies....Joolsx

Natalia said...

So romantic and beautiful!Happy Anniversary☺

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

so very pretty and such a lovely photo of your daughter! Happy anniversary to her

Gwyneth said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, both outside and in.
GG

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful Anniversary card, those butterflies are gorgeous on the hearts. Lovely pictures of you all too Michelle x

Paddington fan said...

A really beautiful and stylish anniversary card. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Sparkles challenges and I do hope we see you again very soon, love Jacky x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really beautiful creation Jackie. Your daughter was a beautiful bride as well. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx