Followers

Friday 5 July 2019

Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog - Christmas or Winter Buildings

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope you have had a good week. I am not quite sure where all the time went. Without my hubby around everything seems to take so much longer. Anyway he is back this evening I don't know  when. On Sunday as a treat I am being taken to the Newbury Craft  show. This time it has new organisers. It will be interesting to see what is different.

Today is the first day of the new challenge at the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog. This time the theme is Christmas or Winter Buildings. the fabulous sponsor is Twinkle Lane Designs.


I cut the aperture and the frame for the image with the Double Pierced Circle dies from Creative Expressions. 
There are many wonderful images in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 



The image I used is called Christmas Cottage and is available HERE.  I also used the Winter Forest Digital Paper set which is available HERE.  I printed both the image and the paper I wanted onto Neenah card stock. The image was coloured with Promarkers and I added Fluffy Stuff for the snow. 


I had some thin ribbon with Merry Christmas on it. I placed it over some stitched ribbon. 


There we are another Christmas card for my stash. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Jackie, a beautiful winter scene, gorgeous card.
Hope your husband is well and you enjoy the show, I promise myself to one day actually get to one, I live in hope.xx

Shabneez said...

A wonderful card Jackie - sounds like a wondeful crafty weekend in store for you. Enjoy! Shabneez x

Stamping Bubbles said...

You have used a wonderful image Jackie and the added snow makes it look fabulous.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Janice said...

A fabulous winter window scene Jackie.
Janice x

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Totally love the snow!
Have fun at the craft fair.
Lou xo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card Jackie, very festive and love the snowy roof top. Enjoy the craft fair Michelle x

Mrs A. said...

Lovely card. A great design to use over and over just by adding a different house/ church/sceneinside the cut out circle. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy L said...

It looks fab Jackie.
Enjoy the show and say hello to John for me, xxxx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Love the frame and those cute plaid buttons. Have a good time at the show. xx

Kathy said...

Lovely card Jackie. I've bought a couple of C word dies in a sale, but as for making cards.....aaaaaghhhhh!

Lori Kobular said...

Awesome Christmas card! I love the house and the way you framed it out on your beautiful card~

Helen said...

Great card, Jackie - love the snow on the roof.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

pam said...

Wonderful Christmas card Jackie, love the traditional colours.
Hugs Pam x

Furrbster said...

Fab idea with the aperture,

Hugz Tinz

Littlelamb said...

Love thismcard Jackie. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday. Yes will be interesting to see how different it is.

karenlotty said...

Love it That fluffy stuff really adds an impact
Loved the Stars and Stripes card too
Enjoy the show and will be interested to hear your thoughts

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
this is such a super wonderful card and such a very fab design.
I love the scene inthe aperture.
The snow on the roof looks so real too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Beautiful work today Jackie, love the colorant layout with the snow! Gorgeous

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jackie. The paper works so well with the lovely image, and those little buttons are so cute. The snow is a wonderful addition. Have a fabulous time at Newbury xxx

Carole J said...

A lovely aperture card with a beautiful scene - the snow adds such interest and dimension. Hope the show is all you're expecting! xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Jackie xoxo

Ewelina Nowak said...

Wow!! Perfect card, Your card are beautiful